Where do u submit promo tracks to Suntrip?

first: Label your files well. it 's just called invaders. If you want them to contact you if they ever like it, you need to add name email etc in the filename. Or add it to the tag.

second: your track is a little too simplistic with no bas and too many organs ;)

it feels more like a modern piece of gospel than goa to be hones :ph34r:

dont let me stand in your way of music production though.. keep going on!

first: Label your files well. it 's just called invaders. If you want them to contact you if they ever like it, you need to add name email etc in the filename. Or add it to the tag.

second: your track is a little too simplistic with no bas and too many organs ;)

it feels more like a modern piece of gospel than goa to be hones :ph34r:

dont let me stand in your way of music production though.. keep going on!

I think he was just trying to be funny :lol:;)

Btw people, use the Music Promotion thread for your work please. Can't you read?

:lol:

+1

You know when a movie is soo bad, that it actually becomes intertaining and funny? Your music is that movie :P Keep the humour in it and improve your mixing skills, thats my advice :)

:lol: I seriously can't stop laughing, this is even better than HNJO.... genious

first of all if you want to make a good track... don't use FL ;)

Cubase, Reason?

+1

You know when a movie is soo bad, that it actually becomes intertaining and funny? Your music is that movie :P Keep the humour in it and improve your mixing skills, thats my advice :)

:lol: I seriously can't stop laughing, this is even better than HNJO.... genious

Dunno what HNJO is but I'm glad someone else found it funny. :lol:

Why not using FL? Especially in Nu school goa there are tons of respected and talented names using this program...so...I don't see the problem?

Just to give a few examples...

Antares, Aerosis, Artifact303, New Born, The Grey Guy, Cosmic Silence, Amithaba Buddha/Pandemonium/Lost Buddha, Travma, me :P ...

Why not using FL? Especially in Nu school goa there are tons of respected and talented names using this program...so...I don't see the problem?

Antares, Aerosis, Artifact303, New Born, The Grey Guy, Cosmic Silence, Amithaba Buddha/Pandemonium/Lost Buddha, Travma, me :P ...

Yeah, also Cybernetika and a bunch of others as well.

Some people just like to blame software for their lack of competence (or their lack of knowledge).

Yeah, also Cybernetika and a bunch of others as well.

Some people just like to blame software for their lack of competence (or their lack of knowledge).

i wanted to put that :P but not being nice is just not nice!

you know, for years I've been complaining that newschool just didn't sound as deep as oldschool did... now I understand why :) Honestly I'm not trying to diss you and massive respect to all newschool artists, I am just making an objective observation.

you know, for years I've been complaining that newschool just didn't sound as deep as oldschool did... now I understand why :) Honestly I'm not trying to diss you and massive respect to all newschool artists, I am just making an objective observation.

another objective observation would be the ages of these guys. it's far under the ages of the oldschool performers so you could again conclude that the experience in audio engineering is substantially less than the generation ten years ago. most of the earlier works of producers back then sounded like big shit and you could hear the progress in production quality through the albums. take ra or gms for instance.

not to mention how mastering evolved.

It support's the same vst's as cubase, logic or live ect... So what's the difference?

It support's the same vst's as cubase, logic or live ect... So what's the difference?

I heard that Krumelur did his tracks in Fruity back then , maybe not now a days... But whatever , the DAW is not the bottleneck.. Its the PERSON :) ... FL is a nice app , but Ableton is even more niceness ! :D