2. Music in my soul

3. Indigo

4. Move 2 the groove

5. In my mind (rmx)

6. Speed of sound

7. Restart

8. Where r u ?

9. Butterfly

DNA is at it again with some über-cheezy full-on.

The most interesting part in this album IMO are the collaborations: Indigo and Where R U are made with Melicia and both tracks are pretty good. OK, we're miles away from Running Out of Time but still some pretty potent efforts.

Move 2 the Groove is made with Sesto Sento which I consider to be one of the best commercial full-on artists. This actual track is good but not great, I must say that I have heard better efforts from him.

And then there is a collaboration with Wizzy Noise in Restart... there are some interesting djembés in there giving it a nice morning feeling, again this is a good track but not great.

The album closer Butterfly REALLY sounds like some commercial trance, something Armin Van Buuren would've made.

So yes as you'd probably expect, the cheeze rating of this album is off the scale, I think Electric Calm said it best with his expression "I'm-eating-cheddar-while-bathing-in-fondue cheesy". So yes, there are many melodies in there but not really my type of melodies. But I have to admit that this kind of album DOES have its value in the morning hours on the dancefloor, and even for some homelistening when you don't feel like taking things too seriously. 7/10

Sesto Sento which I consider to be one of the best commercial full-on artists.

Agreed. Commercial full on that you dont have to be emberassed about.

I dont feel like being emberassed right now, so im not gonna try the album.

Its quite a good album. Thing I like with DNA is its simple but nice music. Its a good balance of bassline and melodies. Type of trancey full on thats good to relax too.

agreed.. although I'm finally starting to get the "cheese" reference.. the first track is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but does anyone like kick me up? because that was the second psy album I heard and even now after pinning my favorites as electrypnose, dark nebula, prometheus, carbon based lifeforms and androcell... (whom all I beleive are breaching the genius level of psychedelic production) I still find kick me up a GREAT album..

this album here though just makes me wonder what they are thinking?? is there really an audience for this kind of stuff anymore?

I am not afraid to say that sometimes I really enjoy what is referred to as 'cheesy' full on.

I still think it's years ahead of what is perceived to be mainstream trance.

And I really liked Music In my Soul.

• 3 weeks later...

tons of singing by the way... and yes I beleive like I was mentioning there albums get worse as they go..... all though I think the track on the last album "discodelic" is a disgrace....................... I mean in my opinion the gateway to psytrance was like psychedelic rock and prog rock like steve hillage and king crimson then brian eno doing his thing... then you take that mix it with some techno drums and bam.. goa.. sorta :) but disco! come on! since when did sluts and cocaine have anything to do with the mind manifest?

fuckin dipshits... fuck dna.. everytime i think of that song i think... FUCK... D.. N.. A..

no offense to any disco dancing coke heads :ph34r: