Psyreviews is coming back!

murphythecat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dude's reviews had me in stitches everytime with the vitriolic backhanded criticisms he'd level at the scene and its' lazy producers...keen to read more

That's why Skazi and Alien Project haven't released anything yet! They are just waiting for Psyreviews to get open again, because otherwise there is less fun :D

Seemed like he quit at a bad time, I think most would agree that the last year has been a good one for psytrance.

I would disagree

And imo, that's exactly why he's comming back. Cos he's got all that rage trapped inside him and has to output it somewhere.. Hehehe.. IM watch out!!

Actually, IIRC he originally closed the site with the words "We will return if the music ever gets really good again". So I'm expecting the first bunch of reviews to be fairly positive.

I would disagree

And imo, that's exactly why he's comming back. Cos he's got all that rage trapped inside him and has to output it somewhere.. Hehehe.. IM watch out!!

Actually, IIRC he originally closed the site with the words "We will return if the music ever gets really good again". So I'm expecting the first bunch of reviews to be fairly positive.

Or perhaps he went to review other stuff that actually interest him more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just playing around with the site and trying to remember how it all works -- please don't say anything if it disappears and/or becomes illegible! It'll be right after the weekend.

Welcome back Damion, great to have you back on board

I like that:

Don't spam though, any labels or artists using the comments function to promote their own music will be highlighted in large letters in a special new section on the site, and their music will get a dreadful, dreadful review which I will put on ISRATRANCE.

Is it ok on Isratrance to post dreadful review?

By dreadful, you mean devastating, negative ones or just dreadful like typing 10 times "awesome" for selling a cd :rolleyes:

According to the case, i know they fully agree with, for the other they could be a lil reluctant :unsure:

By dreadful, you mean devastating, negative ones or just dreadful like typing 10 times "awesome" for selling a cd :rolleyes:

Pretty sure he meant the first one.

According to the case, i know they fully agree with, for the other they could be a lil reluctant :unsure:

Dreadful like this:

Shit cover, shit album. But you knew that already. Dali may be the only person since Alien Project to stick their arse on the cover of one of their CD’s but she still looks like a duck. And yes I made that bit up about Alien Project’s arse. The assembled masses of People With Taste (that’s you lot) would probably sooner be confronted with the back end of Ari Linker than listen to this anyway.

Hectic is probably the best argument in favour of illegal file-sharing networks I have ever come across. It is your duty to steal this, and it is my duty to incite you to steal it.