3. Jahnesh (Divine Cluster Version) ?

4. Stones Of Gaza

5. Where Was I Going?

6. Viavai

7. Ulezak (Snakebyte Remix)

8. Cloudcycle

9. 8 - 1

10. Wiggly Things

I had to try a listen through different moments of the day in order to find when Mauxua's ( Maurizio Liguori ) music is the more effective on my mood. My opinion is Viceversa fits much better for a night listening or more exactly when the outdoor context is dark, which also means a rainy day with a grey sky in full day for example.

The 3 last tunes nicely progress together, T8 & T9 got some similarities to me by their time running first, their deep peaceful hypnotizing power. T9 is different through its more unpolished sounding aspect, more audacious whereas T8 could sound more "classical" old school ambient production but results terribly successful with a voodoo hint. I've got a strong connection with the end of this album, that's the part i enjoy the most. Indeed, including T 10, these tracks aren't the most experimental or hybrid compared to other ones.

Saying that, i realize now the longer the Mauxuam's tunes are and generally more easily i can penetrate them & more i like them. T 5 constitutes a good example, with its night glacial atmosphere mixed with a lonesome feeling conferring a true tripping musical experience.

T3 is a song which deserves some comments too due to its thickness & mysterious side. It's a bit "the Jungle", like exploring alternatively falsely familiar areas & unexplored paths : exotically refreshing.

Concerning T1 named 'B4 After', i invite you to check what i already wrote in my comment about V/A Future Memories, also released on Interchill (if you didn't make it yet) ;) .

I will conclude with T4 which symbolises a bit the global spirit of this Chill-Out album from Mauxuam & permits me to sum up it. The music drives you in a discontinuous flow without shocks although Mauxuam doesn't hesitate to immerse you with several influences mixed, twisted or stretched tones, unpolished sounds & indus background samples. That's it : Mauxuam immerses you under tons of elements, all is soft but coming from everywhere!

Listening to Viceversa, is cerebrally involving : it switches on your brain & asks for all your free neurons available. Don't be afraid & come in.

• 1 month later...

Can't believe that I'm posting the first reply to this review now. This album is gorgeous - it's so well arranged, produced, and mixed that you forget you're even listening to music. It's more like diving into an alien ocean of aural goodness! :)

Highly recommended!

• 8 months later...