Sexyiest electronic music producer?

Lemmiwinks

Magda ist butt-ugly in real life, so is Miss Kittin btw.Ive seen them both.

Im appalled no one agrees with me on Ida Engberg, she is one of the most beautiful women per se, not just dj/producer.

ok she's hot, but that Disco Volante track annoys the hell out of me when it passes on the radio (and it passes quite often -- at least it used to)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magda ist butt-ugly in real life, so is Miss Kittin btw.Ive seen them both.

Yeah, but I know what sort of fantasy women you like - when you were passed out in the stadium on Sunday afternoon I looked through your wallet and found an autographed picture of your #1 favorite DJ: Irene

Posted Image

(strangely it was somehow stuck to a picture of Sven Väth with a mysterious "glue")

:P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I just want to make a point that I like girls alot and think about sex and stuff by myself privately but I don't want to interact with people about it cause it makes me sick. Why can't I just get sex like everyone else without stupid interaction??? I don't think people who interact should get sex exclusively thank you very much. All I think I need really is to be a good looking guy to get a good looking girl that I wanted. Period.

You must have had a whole sandbox in your vagina yesterday, Sentinel, cause every topic you replied in contained not much more than trollism, trolliness and trollage. Just pointin' it out, not trying to feed you at all. Really.

You must have had a whole sandbox in your vagina yesterday, Sentinel, cause every topic you replied in contained not much more than trollism, trolliness and trollage. Just pointin' it out, not trying to feed you at all. Really.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I seriously don't know what makes me laugh more: Snapinho's reply or his bar none avatar.

I actually took the risk and logged in from my office just to add four smileys!

Anyways, don't know why, but as far as sexy electronic music producers go, I'd do Miss Kittin after she talks me into doing it in french.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir, Mademoiselle Herve?

Meh, certaiment, rino, tu est tres jolie!

Merci, mon cherie!

I don't really know how to reply to that other than I'm not female. And why did they make Vagina such an ugly word? Isn't it a good thing?

oh I get it. It's because I said 'period'. I thought that meant a stern 'that's it. Full stop'. That's what I thought 'period' meant. English is not my natural language so.... and I'm not really trolling. I'm being honest to certain topics. I don't know where you get that idea from. And I do not think like a female necessarily. I've always thought I need to look unlike my race to be able to hook up with attractive white girls who are the only girls I find attractive. Don't you? It makes sense doesn't it. I don't want the ugly girls from the other races. Don't you have to be similar? I don't think like women. All the other races are ugly. Period.

oh I get it. It's because I said 'period'.

You get some smiley points for this remark. :lol: :lol: I think two should be enough.

And to clarify myself, I did not think you were female, I just thought you were suffering from a condition called silicate vaginosis.

I have no idea where the sudden racism came from, by the way, only further strengthening my hypothesis that you are indeed suffering from 'the one illness that causes a beachy smell to emerge from the pink taco'. I must warn you however, if you don't get that looked after, you may end up as nothing but a huge Sandy Vagina. Very scary.

Posted Image

Also, I thought you were deliberately posting negative comments, hence my suspicion of you being a troll. But then again, a combination of both trollism and silicate vaginosis is very rare and especially dangerous. I pray that's not the case here.

Also, I wish you a very nice day and to conclude with a more on topic note, I would like to state that I have no contribution to the content of the topic itself. :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7IHyGzPYIU