V/A.-ORGANIC VISION Vol.1 (Moonquest Records)

shinobi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We thank everyone for their support, without you all this release would not have been possible! ;)

I received the CD last friday, stuck it in the car's stereo and haven't stopped playing it ever since. Lovit.

Who said it's not a CDr? Yes my friends, the first release it's on a Cdr. And it lasts for up to 100 years or more.. :) The truth is that I have very old Cdrs and they r still ok and I have a very new compilation from a known label that I don't want to mention which started to play badly and with errors and it's on a CD. Very important is also the type of CD that the information is recorded, maybe more than the way it is recorded. But anyway, we never said it's on CD and in fact to be on CDr!;)

I hope you did´nt take what I wrote in the wrong way and you think that I don´t appreciate this new label/music, or want to talk bad about your label.

I know labels go through tough times right now and I have all the respect for people still releasing music in such a small genre as Goatrance.

I´m not SO dissapointed as it may have sounded like, but still, as a consumer I would have liked it if the correct info, that it´s a CDR, was printed in Psyshop since i´m paying as much for it as for a real CD.

Who said it's not a CDr?

. - Who said it is?? I expect that 99 percent of the CD´s sold on Psyshop are real CD´s, don´t you?

Still, I still probably would have bought it!

Anyway, I love the album and this did´nt really ruin my day - neither did it ruin the hour! :)

Peace

I expect that 99 percent of the CD´s sold on Psyshop are real CD´s, don´t you?

I doubt that... there are probably a bunch of releases from smaller labels that are duplicated instead of replicated. Many CD manufacturing plants do both nowadays; it's just a question of scale... and psytrance releases are not regularly selling 1,000 copies.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest E-Mantra

i know only one thing..the label owner told me that there are no more available cd's

i also have only one..maybe one day he will think at re printing

another thing..i really dont know how many copies were made .

i know only one thing..the label owner told me that there are no more available cd's

i also have only one..maybe one day he will think at re printing

another thing..i really dont know how many copies were made .

indeed: at the party we made back then in belgium Vlad told (and promised) me no more than 50 would be made (ever).

he repressed for sure, I guess some more, or that was the plan; because he wanted to sell at psyshop (when he saw he sold most of his CDr at party; the CDr was a huge succes here back than!).

I know psyshop doesn't sell CDr, so the selling there was cancelled as it was a few days online at psyshop, but again they don't sell CDr, and I guess Vlad didn't have enough money to make CD pressing (I guess, don't know).

isn't Vlad active anymore on the forum here? he has a myspace "primal source", peoples, you might reach'm there: seems he loggs in to it ofthen enough

cheers

Guest E-Mantra

Ive speak with him several days ago

and he has some problems ..hope that he will be ok..

that's why he stop making music and stuff and maybe thats why is hard to reach..