Pure Planet 3

The Chi-A.D. track sounds great, like a continuation to Dave's amazing Goatrance style. I hope the whole song is superb a la Earth Crossing's work.

But Omegahertz? After since the Goasia Vs Omegahertz compilation (Purple Energy 2 I think it's called) I still haven't recovered. But we'll see.. But why is this artist producing two tracks here. Hopefully they're really good.

Afgin sounds good. IMO Afgin needs to put more fire into his beautiful songs. But it's two early to note this song.

Aerosis sounds very good, more aggressive. I like that. Hopefully it evolves into something really badass.

Okay I've heard enough.. I'm looking forward to it.

Well he is very good too, and underexposed elsewhere. Omegahurtz is like Afgin if he did melodic full on. Its really sweet music. If there were like 5 of his tracks then something would be fishy ;)

Well he is very good too, and underexposed elsewhere. Omegahurtz is like Afgin if he did melodic full on. Its really sweet music. If there were like 5 of his tracks then something would be fishy ;)

I like his joyful style too, you can feel he put great effort and emotion in his music, even if it doesn't seem to get that much appreciation up here :( ... anyhow, looking forward to this comp, including a great Aerosis tune ;) ...