Afgin - Astral Experience (SUNCD15)

Guest antic

Guest antic

You guys are freaks...

Naahh... With my looks (avatar is 90% correct) it's really hard to call me that...

I was just searching for samples of new Cosmosis and I stumbled upon this one :)

Naahh... With my looks (avatar is 90% correct) it's really hard to call me that...

I was just searching for samples of new Cosmosis and I stumbled upon this one :)

Haha, you look like your avatar? Cool, you should play in cartoons then :D

Serious, freaks mostly look normal anyway, they are freaked out in the head! :P

but yes, we are freaks, ain't we?

but anyhow, good to see that this is going forward for the afgin release as well as the filteria release. i really dig his "old is gold" promo and his musical style. he is a great talent, and it's damn time that something new in the israelian style of classic goatrance comes out. i actually think that the "old is gold" was one of the best psytrance (or say new-school goatrance)-releases in 2006. still waiting for an astrancer album as well.

Guest antic

Haha, you look like your avatar? Cool, you should play in cartoons then :D

Serious, freaks mostly look normal anyway, they are freaked out in the head! :P

Hmmm... I often feel like a character from Dilbert, so there might be something to it :)

Guest antic

I look very forward to this, even tho I dissagree with the first post.

Exactly what you disagree with? That the name's fitting? That his music resembles AP's? Or that it's better than AP? :)

Guest antic

Why do you want to know? I can't have a different opinion then yours?

Sure you can. I was just wondering what it was I wrote that you disagree with, especially since what I wrote was not a strong comment or opinion, just a personal observation, to post something more than a bare link... Chill.

• 4 weeks later...

What about SUNCD13??

smells like superstition ... :rolleyes:

Good point. Many thought afgin was SUNCD13 including me.

Edit: Wait, what about Goasia as SUNCD13? I saw 'Goasia' itself browsing this thread and I'd be extremely delighted if that were the case.

My God, that's a beautiful cover.

I really hope he will bring some diversity in this album. Unfortunately, all the tracks I heard from him sound the same to me and it is more difficult to appreciate the tracks.

Holy crap that is mastered loud. I was listening to Viking metal, then stopped it to listen to these samples, and had to turn the volume DOWN.

Also, I can't agree with the appreciation of the cover. It's not ugly, but so many albums in this genre have such similar covers which to me resemble nothing so much as a bunch of paint randomly splashed on a canvas. I know it's supposed to look 'psychedelic', but it just doesn't to me. It looks haphazard.

But the ultimate test is the music: and I like it. As Go-Goa Trancer said, he does have a tendency to sound the same from song to song, and the samples don't prove otherwise, but at least it's all good!

Judging from the samples I also get the impression it's mostly the morning-Afgin represented here, not really his more Isra-melody influenced tracks. Anyhow samples are quite deceiving always I've got the impression...let's wait for thr full tunez!

-edit- Nah wait all his stuff is rather morning...my post doesn't make sense I guess. : P