Simon Posford

traveller

i've heard plans for a collaboration with all of his own side projects

Anubis, AON (2), Audio Chemistry, Axis Mundi, Baba G, Beast, Binah, Celtic Cross, DSP, Dub Trees, Flight, Fly Agaric, Gargoyles, Growlmonizer, Industrial Suicide Tribe, Infernal Machine, Mandala (2), Metal Sharon, MP3 (2), Mystery Of The Yeti, Nomads Of Dub, North Central Positronics, Psykov, Purple Om, Shpongle, Subkha, Twisted Allstars, Younger Brother

... takes a while to gather all these minds

i've heard plans for a collaboration with all of his own side projects

Anubis, AON (2), Audio Chemistry, Axis Mundi, Baba G, Beast, Binah, Celtic Cross, DSP, Dub Trees, Flight, Fly Agaric, Gargoyles, Growlmonizer, Industrial Suicide Tribe, Infernal Machine, Mandala (2), Metal Sharon, MP3 (2), Mystery Of The Yeti, Nomads Of Dub, North Central Positronics, Psykov, Purple Om, Shpongle, Subkha, Twisted Allstars, Younger Brother

... takes a while to gather all these minds

I've heard that all the projects were put on hold till the "unrestricted" offtopic is open again. Announcement should be soon on twisted website. As a originator of "freestyle electronica" he finds very distractful that the major portal for psychedelic music is threating to remove the reviews on his first 2 albums, unless:

1) he changes the name for something appropriate

2) release the remix of "LSD" where all the threats and dangers of usage would be mention

3) say that Nemo is a good mod and excellent Dj

How you can not accept the fact that he was tired of psy trance.

Who said we weren't?

It's not hard to figure out that someone as creative as Posford would have gotten bored of psytrance in no time. I wouldn't even care if the third Hallucinogen album wasn't psytrance but some mix of something else. I'm really looking forward to the Shpongle album than the Hallucinogen album at any rate.

Who said we weren't?

It's not hard to figure out that someone as creative as Posford would have gotten bored of psytrance in no time. I wouldn't even care if the third Hallucinogen album wasn't psytrance but some mix of something else. I'm really looking forward to the Shpongle album than the Hallucinogen album at any rate.

word!

I've heard that all the projects were put on hold till the "unrestricted" offtopic is open again. Announcement should be soon on twisted website. As a originator of "freestyle electronica" he finds very distractful that the major portal for psychedelic music is threating to remove the reviews on his first 2 albums, unless:

1) he changes the name for something appropriate

2) release the remix of "LSD" where all the threats and dangers of usage would be mention

3) say that Nemo is a good mod and excellent Dj

Do you really want a week off ? You contribute or shut up.

How you can not accept the fact that he was tired of psy trance.

According to the Twisted dvd interview, the reason Simon is not working on a new Hallucinogen is not because he's tired of Psytrance.

It's because he needs a challenge to write something original (always in the Psytrance field).

According to the Twisted dvd interview, the reason Simon is not working on a new Hallucinogen is not because he's tired of Psytrance.

It's because he needs a challenge to write something original (always in the Psytrance field).

That does sound more accurate to me. Though, I suppose that people thought he came off as being bored of it and the rumors spread.

As long as he has the strangled cat on the new album I would be pleased... maybe as a bonus track or something. heh

Do you really want a week off ? You contribute or shut up.

I would love to contribute, but I would have to ask for your permission for almost every post. I don't know how about you, but for me the psytrance is not the just the background music. It's an active music which trigers my subconscious where the mythological material gets a life, where the history gets connected with the present and everything flows to the divine harmony... So in which part of your sterile forum I could talk about the Shamanix track?

Yesterday browsing some Myspace stuff I found his myspace where it said that he's "working on Shpongle Live DVD" - that being from the Roundhouse - so that's very awesome.

I saw Ott wrote that they're 99% done with the Hallucinogen In Dub Live from Brixton album.. but no release date yet. Should be pretty soon I hope.

Celtic Cross remixed and remastered is out now: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dra/dra1cd089.html

other than that, I guess they're working on both Shpongle 4 and Younger brother 3 at the moment.

From what I've heard from the new Shpongle, the Hallucinogen in Dub samples and the youtube videoes from YB 3.. It sounds frikken outstanding.

Twisted Records productions have modernized drastically the last few years, and I love the sound of it!