Stuff like Scatterbrain - Infernal Angel?

Lemmiwinks

So I was just strolling through my CD collection the other day and realized that none of my dark trance albums are quite like Sctatterbrain - Infernal Angel which was released 6 years ago (my how time flies...). So does anyone know what happened to him? And is there anything produced these days that sounds like it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

Usually, with such relatively highly unique and hard-to-imitate (perhaps one definition of 'quality'?) material there is a hard time getting 'similar' stuff.. Although, one candidate for candidate for it has now popped in my mind, at least in the musically 'semantic sense' as I see it: http://www.touchsamadhi.com/audio/djs/moks...w-flesh-320kbps ...try it, I think it's not bad in the situation where the chance of finding something 'similar' is so slim...

EDIT2: I still hope and think that experienced people on the forum will have something to add.. Also I think the thread is great in the sense of what information it might yield; in the point where you have samples that go along the lines of "inside this room all of my dreams become realities,.., and my realities become dreams" I consider we are dealing with 'psionic' technology ideas (f--k, now I'm sounding like I've come here to promote Digital Psionics label but I don't know how to tell the thought without sounding so) and in a way psionic ideas in general.. I won't go as far as to propose a psitrance classification but you get the idea that it would be cool to get such stuff from this thread?