MOAI - Promo Album

Moai

MOAI ALBUM  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in getting MOAI Debut Album?

• Yes!!
    • Not interested

Hello!

I dont know if any of you remember Moai (ex. we applied to the Psynews music contest a long time ago), but I created this thread to see if there is any interest to get hold of a MOAI Goa debut album.

Me and Remi are not making goa nowadays but we have LOTS of Goa/Psy material that we consider to release to the public for free in a near future.

Then it would probably be a Promo Album (DIGITAL RELEASE: in Flac/Mp3 320cbr and album art) containing the best of our tracks.

Also interested to see if anyone can help us with distributing it (mainly to spread the release) in case we make it happen.

Edit.

Album: Full Moon

Label: Unsigned (Labels contact info@moai.se)

Year: 2010

Genre: Goa trance Psy Progressive House Psybient

All tracks Written & produced by Jimmy Leonardson & Remi Despret.

Tracklist 1. Moai - Liquid Blue Vision (11.00)

2. Moai - Full Moon part I (7.31)

3. Moai - Full Moon Part II (10.03)

4. Moai - Moontale (9.53)

5. Moai - Digital Placebo (13.17)

6. Moai - Troublemaker (7.01)

7. Moai - Crystal Elixir (10.56)

MOAI is an electronic music project comprised by Jimmy Leonardson (Sweden) and Remi Despret (France / Canada). The main focus of MOAI is EDM with a mix of various genres like Progressive / House / Techno / Trance / Psychedelic etc Started out in 2001, MOAI's filosophy has continually been genre-crossing musical evolution with a psychedelic touch MOAI's upcoming debut album FULL MOON is a careful selection of their best psychedelic tracks spanning over a 10 year period

Here's a promo of the album available in streaming at SoundCloud

Before publishing it, it may be interesting to hear it first @ suntrip headquarters... You never know there is stuff in between we are willing to release in the far future! :D I remember Full Moon track, it was super good... :)

Anyway, except of that, Basilisk is the guy to ask for free album hosting! :)

Hello everyone! Thanks for all replies and interest in Moai album!! ^_^

Anoebis: Oh, then I will send it to you first, before going for the potential free release!

Im glad you liked the Full Moon track, though its now split up in 2 parts with

different themes because of the length and material. :) As a result, it got a whole lot better!

The rest of the tracks consists of some old known, and some totally unheard Goa tracks.

The best of our hopes is of course a potential CD release with proper mastering in the future.

And I see no other place than Suntrip to make it a reality. I hope the style of the album is close

enough to fit into the Suntrip collection.

Basilisk: Hey!! Yeah,I remembered when you

asked me about some tracks before! Thanks! I will let you know once its finished!

Frozen Dream: wav? Isnt Flac better? ;)

I have studies right now but the album should be finished somewhere next month in my holidays!

I Have to finish 2 tracks and clean up / mastering + make album art.

• 1 year later...

It took a while but now the album just need some finishing touches and mastering. I've sent out promos to a few labels.

One of our latest goa tracks "Digital Placebo" is a +10 minutes killer you should look forward too. Im very pleased with it. It got alot of power and great melodies.

Before publishing it, it may be interesting to hear it first @ suntrip headquarters... You never know there is stuff in between we are willing to release in the far future! :D I remember Full Moon track, it was super good... :)

Not good enough. haha. :)

Moontale is still my favourite after all those years, superb track, altough Full Moon blows me away as well :) The first tracks are a little too progressive for my taste :) But for sure some super quality tracks :)

thanks Anoebis. :) my personal favs are full moon (got very pleased with arrangement and quality of these) and digital placebo (crazy rhythms and melodies. powerful goa yet something different). I did a small rework on placebo for the flac versions coz it was suffering a few strange transitions. moontale is also slightly enhanced beginning and end.

Moai - Full Moon Promo Mix on DIGITALLY IMPORTED RADIO.

Event: http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=22715

FULL MOON (Goa-Psy)

Moai

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Local time for GMT

+2

MAOi returns to us at the Goa/Psy channel at Digitally Imported radio with a promo mix of his upcoming album Full Moon.

MOAI is an electronic music project comprised by Jimmy Leonardson (Sweden) and Remi Despret (France / Canada). The main focus of MOAI is EDM with a mix of various genres like Progressive / House / Techno / Trance / Psychedelic etc. Started out in 2001, MOAI's philosophy has continually been genre-crossing musical evolution with a psychedelic touch.

MOAI's upcoming debut album FULL MOON is a careful selection of their best psychedelic tracks spanning over a 10 year period.

Tune in at 2pm US EST, 7pm UK, 20:00 Central Europe

Where: Goa-Psy Channel