Near The Parenthesis

Time_Trap

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes its pretty good emotional electronica, but i might have listen tot he album like 5 times in 5 month, so its well done, but not addictive or catchy enough, but still clean and touching kind of idm mixes with downtempo with some nice melodies....

I'M looking forward for his next album

cause im not sure, but is it is debut?

but sinceraly, jon hopkins just killed it with his new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a bit recommended , if you like bitcrush and lights out asia and all this kind of hybrid genre between almost folk and electronica and IDM

anyways

I was this close to getting approved a TV spot with the track "the world is inside you now". :)

I think both albums are good, and if you catch them on the right mood they are definitely great, but as it has mentioned before, they could use a few more hooks here and there. Good music overall

damn, why didnt it get approved in the end ? ;D

haha

No... it's nice, but dont you find that there's a lack of something? i much prefer listening to helios, or the abbassi brothers, or haushka or bitcrush or lights out asia.... which are all in the same kinda style.

but yes its pretty good, maybe you havent listen to a lot of this kind of electronica, because its good, but there's better artist then that, but as i said, its there debut, so the next album should be something really exciting, and if you liked near the parenthesis, go listen to helios, i just cant get over it...oh and the abbasi brothers

Near the parenthesis as been highly acclaimed tough, so your not the only one freaking out about this album, its just that for me, there's better

but yes its pretty good, maybe you havent listen to a lot of this kind of electronica, because its good, but there's better artist then that, but as i said, its there debut, so the next album should be something really exciting, and if you liked near the parenthesis, go listen to helios, i just cant get over it...oh and the abbasi brothers

nop, i have listened to this kind of electronica almost for an eternity...

=P

and no, it's not their debut.