3. Rising High

4. Fuel On

5. The Rezwalker

6. Trashish

7. Master And Servant (Wiplash Remix)

8. Land of freedom

9. Organic

Info:

Transwave was formed back in 1994 by Dado H. (Synthetic, Deedrah) and Christof D. (Absolum).

After 10 years of working on their own solo projects, the French duo based in Ibiza reformed in 2006.

After great response playing at the Boom 2006, Ozora, the Glade, and few other places in the world, Transwave is back on stage and in the studio, finishing a new album to be released later this year on growing Japanese label and party promoter Fineplay Music!

Link:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/fin/fin1cd008.html

I don't like it if a album will released in different versions. <_<

Japanese release

Uplifter

Coming Soon

Trashish

Rising High

Fuel On (Transwave Remix)

Rezwalker

Cycles Of Life

Land Of Freedom

Organic

Phototropic Part II

European release

Uplifter

Cycles Of life

Rising High

Fuel On (should be the Transwave Remix)

The Rezwalker

Trashish

Master And Servant (Wiplash Remix)

Land of Freedom

Organic

Listened to this once at it was pretty good. I have the japanese version & I liked what I heard. Not old school but not shitty generic fullon, more somewhere in between but not just a crappy mix of the two.

Needs more listens :)

Territory Restrictions: Japan

Japan often gets bonus tracks, due to releases often being timed very different in Japan and the rest of the world & it being such a big market for music (yes people here actually still buy CDs) it a way to encourage people to buy & not steal :ph34r:

I had my doubts but this is actually alright full-on. Kinda surprised me here.

+1

If you have in mind that this is not another Goa masterpiece, then it could be very entertaining.

Guest D N H

transwave, a sacred name in the goa dimension. inspired music with such discreteness that is recognisable from million lightyears away.

i had a kind of mixed feelings while listening to the samples.

to my ears this sounds a mixture of elements of transwave's previous works and meticulous full on/progressiveness.

parts or elements from their previous compositions are recognizable more or less in all tracks, remixes or new. for example organic is an obvious remix of biolab.

also coming soon gives me the impression of a remix of x-dream's one, misimpression of mine maybe?

this release seems similar to the previous remix album of astral projection ten.

some parts are interesting and in conclusion this is not generic full on, but mostly not my cup of tea.

it might be interesting though if this reunion had been occured in the days of program change and masterminds.

ps. psyshop has confused the samples of the 2 versions.

Releases by 'Transwave'

• 4 weeks later...

Id say its rather danceable album, agree with Basilisk, its not a shitty crap :D Tho i liked some other tracks more that werent included in this tracklist, earlier they posted tracks so fans could express their opinions about which ones to include in upcoming cd.