Filteria - Daze of Our Lives

Guest antic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minor changes as mentioned before, i dont think i can conclude anythin with 45 seconds but im still curious to listen to it, eagerly.

concerning the style, i could easily tell its Filteria, he's just unique on production, but he didnt change in the style though, i still smell a lot of energy inside, apart from track 2 and 3, he didnt use much agressive synths like before, but as i said, you cant tell anything with 45 seconds, what you can do is buy the damn release and then say what you want to :).

PS, Navigation (a live edit version) and Chaotic-om, it's like earth quakes for the dancefloors, hope he does something similar in the future.

i'm pretty sure that people who want dancefloor-earthquakes will be as much pleased with this album as those who wanted (even) more storytelling in his tracks ;)

in other words, this album will say BOOM as soon as it hits the bottom of your mailbox :D

i'm pretty sure that people who want dancefloor-earthquakes will be as much pleased with this album as those who wanted (even) more storytelling in his tracks ;)

in other words, this album will say BOOM as soon as it hits the bottom of your mailbox :D

I hope so..

Suntrip sure has been busy... :)

Release date?

when playing a sample i noticed a banner saying April 17th... but i can't find confirmation on suntriprecords.com

wooow finaly he new filteria album :)

I know the first track i have hear it on filteria`s web page long time ago and i love that track :D

this will be another fantastic suntrip cd

good luck Suntrip guys and continue with best goa releases.

What was he thinking when he chose the title of the album?

It is 2 letters away from the well known soap-opera "Days of our lives"... :)

Ehmm, I guess this is why he chose it.

+ Listened to 4 samples

Now I'm scared... Oh well it's possible these samples are just deceiving...

hm, yes, the cover-artwork is not very nice, I have to admit I find it pretty boring. it does not fit to other suntrip releases in both style and colour composition - so let's see, maybe it is just a dummy. many have been complaining about the merr0w cover-artwork, which i think is the total opposite of the filteria one - it is original, the colours are well balanced and it totally transports the message of the music. but in the end only the music counts...

samples sound ok so far, but I would not go as far and say an album is good or bad just judging from 45 minute samples guys and girls.