Infected Mushroom-In My Mind Album(Promo)

HolyLight

Thats the whole point behind critiscism!

every artist have right to make music which he wants...

We need Infected Mushroom to stop making horrible, terrible music. That's what we need my friend! dance4.gif

you need nothing, why stop? if you dont like it dont listen to it...

terrible?? for you is not psytrance music or comercial music terrible?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this In mind promo is FAKE

how that anyone can believe? It is not IM style they can produce much much better music...

What is wrong with you people? IM music is always great...i love all IM tracks....from first albums to new stuff :)) :posford:

if you dont like new tracks why this criticism? In music is many many style you dont like (Rnb) and you dont write it here... :angry:

You need more respect for artists... !!!

And you need to cut down on your ecstasy-flavoured cereals.

And you need to cut down on your ecstasy-flavoured cereals.

are you normal ?? you say me I take ecstasy?!...i never take this kind of drugs ... and i can listening what i want !!!

This is really dumb topic...

As I said You need more respect for artists... !!! Artist can produce music what he want!

Enjoy your life and listen music what do you like ;)

are you normal ?? you say me I take ecstasy?!...i never take this kind of drugs ... and i can listening what i want !!!

This is really dumb topic...

As I said You need more respect for artists... !!! Artist can produce music what he want!

Enjoy your life and listen music what do you like ;)

guy, don't try and convince me you're not on some sort of controlled substance.

I don't even understand why people are giving Infected mushroom the time of day on a forum that is for psychedelic trance, I made the bad mistake of going to see them end of last year in Birmingham and their music was just shit modern metal. half the audience walked out they were so bad. Antiworld (the UK's scummiest promoters) tried to put on Astrix the next month and people (the psy community I should say) felt so fucking ripped of by the fiasco of the Infected mushroom gig they ended up selling no tickets and it just didn't happen.

I don't even understand why people are giving Infected mushroom the time of day on a forum that is for psychedelic trance, I made the bad mistake of going to see them end of last year in Birmingham and their music was just shit modern metal. half the audience walked out they were so bad. Antiworld (the UK's scummiest promoters) tried to put on Astrix the next month and people (the psy community I should say) felt so fucking ripped of by the fiasco of the Infected mushroom gig they ended up selling no tickets and it just didn't happen.

This is why Infected gets harped on, mike.54

if you dont like it dont listen to it...

How are we supposed to know if we like something or not unless we listen to it?

if you dont like new tracks why this criticism?

<plays Converting Vegetarians album from start to finish>

"Oh man, I didn't like that."

"Arrgh noooo that's horrible!"

"AAAARGGH I HATE THIS ALBUM!"

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!11!!!!11eleventyone!!" [kills self]

Yup, that's how I listen to things. Not.

No need to take things so personally just because someone disagrees with you.

How are we supposed to know if we like something or not unless we listen to it?

"Oh man, I didn't like that."

"Arrgh noooo that's horrible!"

"AAAARGGH I HATE THIS ALBUM!"

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!11!!!!11eleventyone!!" [kills self]

Yup, that's how I listen to things. Not.

No need to take things so personally just because someone disagrees with you.

Hey Colin

Converting B-side is pretty trippy staf, Some shit here and there on Trance side as well.

Im the supervisor - Muse Break and Bombat - top shit

.... and Heavy Weight

That will give you about 60 minutes of fun.

It's not much, but enought.

Hey Colin

Converting B-side is pretty trippy staf, Some shit here and there on Trance side as well.

Im the supervisor - Muse Break and Bombat - top shit

.... and Heavy Weight

That will give you about 60 minutes of fun.

It's not much, but enought.

Cool man, there's good stuff on all the Infected albums I've heard. I was using that album as an example though, not in any particular "I think this specific album is crap" way; it could have been anything.

Cool man, there's good stuff on all the Infected albums I've heard. I was using that album as an example though, not in any particular "I think this specific album is crap" way; it could have been anything.

yeahh, Vicious would my random example...

As long as they don't regress to something like that We Are In Space track (or whatever the shit it's called), I think I can probably still stomach to listen to them. As they can fill my cheese quota for any day.

Release Me will always be my favorite IM song though. It's so addicting. Just something about it that clicks in my brain and makes me grin like a madman almost every time.

Erez is obviously restrained in his artistic evolution by being in a group.

Thats depressing to watch. He doesn't seem to enjoy it one bit.

It's almost like you can see Erez going "Ok, guy on guitar and douche on the drums get the fuck out and take your stupid instruments with you! Duvdev you keep your mouth shut at all times! Now, let's make music."

Thats depressing to watch. He doesn't seem to enjoy it one bit.

It's almost like you can see Erez going "Ok, guy on guitar and douche on the drums get the fuck out and take your stupid instruments with you! Duvdev you keep your mouth shut at all times! Now, let's make music."

+1k

I can so see him like bursting an artery out of nowhere and shout at them. Like eventually it bubbles under the surface and then out of nowhere, bam!

i also watched that video blog...

omg duvdev is so annoying... making fun of erez playing the piano, and being so stupid with his moronic jokes and attitude...

and yes erez looks really bored... i don't get how he's still hanging out with that bunch of morons...

i also watched that video blog...

omg duvdev is so annoying... making fun of erez playing the piano, and being so stupid with his moronic jokes and attitude...

and yes erez looks really bored... i don't get how he's still hanging out with that bunch of morons...

I have to agree w u 100% after seeing a few more of the blog vids... omfg dudev is so much more annoying than I first though he was... and I though he was a harsh pain in the rectum <_< to put it a nice way...