Infected Mushroom-In My Mind Album(Promo)

HolyLight

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person here who thinks that the "trance side" of Converting Vegetarians is actually pretty good?

I got my answer lol

01:00 minute ->

You can easily see that Erez is somewhere he doesen't want to be. But he's smart so ofc he's gonna go with it take the money fuck alot of nice beatchez and then return to his roots.

Oh, he's got a daughter :mellow:

Also I've heard rumors that Duvdev is a Solipsist...

You can easily see that Erez is somewhere he doesen't want to be.

I know, thats what I want to believe too, but he's been with those dudes for so long now I'm starting to think he's into the new "style" just as much as duvdev. <_<

Why is only the stupid balled guy that talks?! He can't even sing?! :o

I don't see what they do even relate to the psy-scene! Just a rock band with some trance underneath.... (but I guess it's been like that for many yrs already).

I don't see what they do even relate to the psy-scene! Just a rock band with some trance underneath.... (but I guess it's been like that for many yrs already).

:drama:

Probably he is the only one who can speak English well enough :unsure:

I liked the interview, sure I hate their new sound (especially live) but it seems like they (at least Dudev) is having fun, they are making money & it is A GOOD MOVE FOR THEM!

Best of look to them :rolleyes:

You know what they should do?

Instead having Duvdev singin' like a rockstar wannabe, they should get the woman that sings in Blink and Illuminaughty to sing for them full time. But I'm sure that won't happen.

You know what they should do?

Instead having Duvdev singin' like a rockstar wannabe, they should get the woman that sings in Blink and Illuminaughty to sing for them full time. But I'm sure that won't happen.

You like her? That's Michele Adamson. She released an album in 2005.

Seems to me like Duvdev is well aware of the "new direction" and how it affects fans of the oldschool trance albums.

Well I'm not really sure about the last "statement"... he thinks that the fans will be back <_< wishful thinking, and far from the "truth"!

no?!

He's utterly naïve, yes. But at least he's not a big questionmark as to why their fanbase has.. completely.. changed.

Oh well, I gave up on both of those israeli dudes a long time ago. The grass sure is greener on this side.

The grass sure is greener on this side.

Money wise, its greener on the Other Side B)

Posted Image

pff come on man, you can do better work then that. :P what is it, Indian feathers? :lol:

Do something with this one. Can I suggest satans cock?

Posted Image

pff come on man, you can do better work then that.

No, really, I can't.

I'll leave it to somebody who has some software other than MSPaint.

Probably he is the only one who can speak English well enough :unsure:

I liked the interview, sure I hate their new sound (especially live) but it seems like they (at least Dudev) is having fun, they are making money & it is A GOOD MOVE FOR THEM!

Best of look to them :rolleyes:

Could be... or maybe he is the one with the pants on in the relationship?! And I agree, good for them, they get more money, and the seem to have fun doing it! But I must say somewhere in my "hippie heart" he annoys me with his "rock star attitude", he is the only guy that takes the mic at psy festivals and starts talking... bad karma :P It's not about the people, its about the music! But I guess it comes with the singing :lol:

Posted Image

:lol: I really hope some who can handle photoshop will deæl with this one :rolleyes:

lies!!

:ph34r: St. Peter will decide!

:ph34r::D IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!

tell me, did you fake it .. ?

:huh:

According to the NFO file this dude released it:

http://www.myspace.com/oxxxliquidxxxo

http://www.psyport.net/profile/LiQuiD

this In mind promo is FAKE

how that anyone can believe? It is not IM style they can produce much much better music...

What is wrong with you people? IM music is always great...i love all IM tracks....from first albums to new stuff :)) :posford:

if you dont like new tracks why this criticism? In music is many many style you dont like (Rnb) and you dont write it here... :angry:

You need more respect for artists... !!!

What is wrong with you people?

i love all IM tracks....from first albums to new stuff

May I suggest a TAXI NUMBAH? :lol:

if you dont like new tracks why this criticism?

Thats the whole point behind critiscism! :clapping:

You need more respect for artists... !!!

We need Infected Mushroom to stop making horrible, terrible music. That's what we need my friend! :posford: