Infected Mushroom-In My Mind Album(Promo)

HolyLight

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone here who has been to any of their latest live shows who can confirm if any of these tracks where played?

Some how I don't think too many people here have been to recent live shows...

We should ask teh fans on isratrance, maybe they know a thing or two..

Yeah its time for investigation :D

www.infected-mushroom.com the forum should give better answers.

Edit:

http://www.infected-mushroom.com/forums//read.php?1,311986

:lol: :lol: aww Look at the first Video. WTF! He sings bad and he sucks the cock of Satan, why??

THE JOKER

Arn't you the guy who was moderating the IM-Chat long time ago?

I think I scared him away :ph34r: .. The Joker said some of the tracks where fake, and I believe him. Most puke is the space track.

Ok, that video sucks even more then this whole fake/nonfake album. And yet the comments for the vid are "OMG THIS IS THE BEST IM ALBUM EVER IM GONNA BUY THIS"

What the fuck is wrong with these people? I mean, I understand when someone likes polka. But this shit? Seriously? SRSLY?

Drugs are bad, very bad.

:lol:

Good work my dear dedectives :lol: lol at the videos. Duvdev looks like a spasmic cat trying to catch some invisble fly, and his singing is pukeable. :D

Good work my dear dedectives :lol: lol at the videos. Duvdev looks like a spasmic cat trying to catch some invisble fly, and his singing is pukeable. :D

He is trying to catch Satans cock so that he can suck it clean.

Quite funny i was browsing the infected forum now in search for some lulz, and found a post where Erez actually responds in a topic:

http://www.infected-mushroom.com/forums//read.php?1,311351

Infected erez

Re: question to erez &duvdev. from where you take your inspiration?

February 10, 2009 07:25PM Admin

In the beginning we were inspired by many trance groups, especially from X-Dream,Simon(Hallucinogen) and Etnica.

But with time we got inspired by none trance acts like Depech mode,DreamTheater,Pantera,Korn and many more bands.

we were listening to allot of new stuff all the time even HipHop like Jay.Z.

almost in every album we have these "muse breaks" , that we just got no idea's.

so we approach it as a "Fight", imagine that you play a video game that you are stuck on a level that its impossible to win,

but you have to keep trying until you pass the Level and win the game.

it might sound stupid, but this is our way.

when we got no idea's we just keep trying and trying until something comes and opens many new idea's.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2009 10:19PM by Infected erez.

I'm glad they see producing as a fight/struggle, because it's a fight/struggle listening to it too :P

+10

roflmao

Who was the one that called Korn and Infected??? That person was right on the money... :D

In the beginning we were inspired by many trance groups, especially from X-Dream,Simon(Hallucinogen) and Etnica.

But with time we got inspired by none trance acts like Depeche mode,Dream Theater, Pantera, Korn and many more bands.

Depeche Mode is great though.

What does the reply to my post mean? Tear hands?

http://www.infected-mushroom.com/forums//r...ge=2#msg-312067

How dare him praise me as a genious? I am Not a geniouse. Actually, I'm a alittle bit stopid.

. Red, Jonathan Davis is lending his voice ro some IM tracks, or so the rumor goes. KoRnY mUsHrOoM

Does anyone see the two directly linked curves here?

Simon Posford and Infected Mushroom's earliest albums started out at the same time, and they are genious in their own ways. After that, Posford creates or works with: Shpongle.. Celtic Cross.. Younger Brother.. The Mystery of The Yeti... Dub Trees... And he / they are getting better, and better, and better.. Just listen to the newest Shpongle Live stuff.

What does Infected Mushroom do?

Converting Vegetarians, IM the supervisor, TAXI NUMBAHHH, Vicious Delicious and so forth.. Worse and worse.

Posted Image

:ph34r:

Am I the only person here who thinks that the "trance side" of Converting Vegetarians is actually pretty good?

I think it's alright. I heard it and loved the other side :blink: and ignored the trance side but I thought it was pretty good & not embarrasing at all. Definitely not the start of their uber decline anyway :P

s long as you don't ridicule Erez, I'm happy :ph34r:

Nevargh evargh. The guy shines.

Am I the only person here who thinks that the "trance side" of Converting Vegetarians is actually pretty good?

I think it's pretty good! Took me a couple of years and other shit Full-On releases to realize it's genious.