Infected Mushroom-In My Mind Album(Promo)

HolyLight

Posted Image

Seriously.. and i thought the Inspector Gadget by Miraculix was corny :lol: lets just say that "The Pink Panther remix" on infecteds new album is 1000 times more cheesy.

Check list:

Guitars []

Full On Basslines []

Cartoon theme remixes []

Duvdevs Ugly Voice []

Corny Vocal FX []

Bitcrusher []

Trippy music [x]

Seriously this might be some of the worst stuff i have heard lately :drama:

:lol: Sounds like a blast to me, specially Duvdev's singin. I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy listening..the production is always top notch

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm a cheese lover, I really enjoy listening to this, the pink panther track is awesome, just take it as a joke. Stop braging about they're being sellouts and stuff. I like, this is an instant buy ofc!

I don't think it's more cheesy than GMS halloween. O well a little,..hehhh

ok In space sucked..

apparently it's not the album I've been listening to, so I take back my statements exept for the pink panther track....

The thing is, if this was a popband or electronica/ rock group I probably would say: "wow, theese guys has some interestring stuff production wise for a band of this genre".

Of course, Duvdev's singing is horrifying no matter what, but I always compare IM's work with their three first albums. In all aspects, they have nothing to do with psytrance anymore so I don't even understand why some label them psy

Thanks for the link to Riders On The Storm. I think it is not bad per se. I could do without all the vocals distorsion though. But it is not an interesting remix IMO. Not bad, not extraordinary.

I'm curious about the promo album. Where did you hear it? Is it only from torrents?

Richard James once said: "What's the point of remixing an allready good track? It's easy to make a good track better, it's hard to make a crap track good"

Or something in those words anyway.. But he's right. Try finding an unpopular track or one that nobody knows anything about and remix it, and make a hit out of it. That's talent, not taking previous hits and adding some twist to it.

Richard James

Thats APX your talking about, right? I heard a wonderful story where Madonna had asked Aphex to remix her music. he said he wasnt too keen :lol:

I think a diverse artist like Junkie XL could and would have done a much better job on remixing The Doors.

Thats APX your talking about, right? I heard a wonderful story where Madonna had asked Aphex to remix her music. he said he wasnt too keen :lol:

I think a diverse artist like Junkie XL could and would have done a much better job on remixing The Doors.

Yeah Aphex Twin. That's the exact interview I'm talking about, it's somewhere on youtube.

Yeah Aphex Twin. That's the exact interview I'm talking about, it's somewhere on youtube.

I would ask you to post a link to that interview!! But I won't.. Last you said you were going to do something (post lyrics to MWNN - Serotonin sunrise) it never happen :(:P

*goes to youtube

This one, right? He speaks your quote at 4 minutes. But nothing about Madonna. Oh well, it ain't important :rolleyes:

I'll see your Mike Flowers and raise you a Will Young:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSFp56cZ3M

ALL IN !!

:lol: ok

:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyEPQiiw8QI -_-

I would ask you to post a link to that interview!! But I won't.. Last you said you were going to do something (post lyrics to MWNN - Serotonin sunrise) it never happen :(:P

I'm opening up another thread, I've figured most of the lyrics but some I don't understand tho.

I guess I'm a cheese lover, I really enjoy listening to this, the pink panther track is awesome, just take it as a joke. Stop braging about they're being sellouts and stuff. I like, this is an instant buy ofc!

I don't think it's more cheesy than GMS halloween. O well a little,..hehhh

ok In space sucked..

apparently it's not the album I've been listening to, so I take back my statements exept for the pink panther track....

Yeah. That track was just dreadful. I just stopped after 20 or so seconds of that one... whenever the vocals came in.

I saw Infected Mushroom last October they are the worst band I've ever seen in my life, I'd been warned that they had a new guitar based sound...I thought it would still have a foot in trance culture but NO, they came on and they sounded like rage against the machine and then they just got worst and worst. sad fat old men playing at being rock stars !!!! Custom rock is just cheap and nasty !!!! Infected Mushroom If you want to be a shit rock band go off and be a shit rock band but don't play psy parties playing that crap !

Now that they live in USA i hope Duvdev takes some english lessons, because this Borat Vocal Techno is to lulz :lol:

The Pink Panther could have been featured on a Smurf Hits Compilation, or like one of those silly ring tones with crazy frog.

Final Battle is great, I gotta give it that.

Care to elaborate what it is you find so great about it? Just out of curiousity.

Care to elaborate what it is you find so great about it? Just out of curiousity.

Prop. the nostalgic old skool sounds :D hehe. But yeah, the track isnt good at all. Doesnt sound ike it's authentic.

*edit* fake kiler trex