Infected Mushroom-In My Mind Album(Promo)

HolyLight

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!

Btw. Did you hear the rumour about Infected Joining up with Jonathan Davis from KoRn?

KoRnY mUsHrOom

PS. I tried sending you a PM and all I got was this message:

The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

:huh:

OMG!

Btw. Did you hear the rumour about Infected Joining up with Jonathan Davis from KoRn?

KoRnY mUsHrOom

PS. I tried sending you a PM and all I got was this message:

The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

:huh:

Try PM now, and yeah i guess Corn Bread goes along with Cheese and Champignion

The first thing you get by typing "Infected Mushroom - In Mind" on google gives you torrent sites. Lol

Yeah just like: Infected Mushroom-The Doors Remixed, Infected Mushroom has openly said in interviews on youtube etc, that filesharing is one of the things that have made them so famous around the world in countries like for example Mexico.

And i suspect they have spread this promo them selves just like with the "The Doors Remixed"

Because of course they know that if they send around promos of an upcoming album it WILL be leaked.

Infected Mushroom are the king of cheese imo. THE KING!

I say we call this new subgenre Cheese-On.

Yeah, their cheesy supply is infinite. I guess in Los Angeles they get it straight from the source, maybe burger king or something. :lol:

Infected Mushroom are if nothing else these day, powerful door openers to alternative EDMusic with an abstract approach. They play their role I think :ph34r:

A person is usually listening to something mainstream and commercial -> Gets to listen to IM -> Gets curious about the music and finds other psytrance acts

-> Leaves IM's music for better more true psychedelic trance music -> becomes a trigger hippie and starts to save the Earth. = IM done a good job presenting.

Cosmic forces are strong :rolleyes:

IM stopped making good music years ago...

now all the care about is being famous and have a huge following... which they do but the music is crap...

i still enjoy the old albums a lot, but stopped caring years ago...

Come on peeps, that Doors remix is nowhere near as bad as Massive Attack's cover of Light my Fire.

If that isn't a live track than I would agree with you 100%. But it sounds like a live recording.

Anyway, I listened to the songs on the promo album. And O M G it is so bad. It makes Vicious Delicious sound great. It is so bad. Well, when I mean bad, I mean really hella cheesy. Which is almost the same thing.