6. Perpetual Stargazing

ATRIOHM

7. Stopance

ENCEPHALOPATICYS

8. Dejgidi

ATRIOHM

9. Upside Down

ENCEPHALOPATICYS

Id like to say i'm not looking forward to this album but it would be a lie of monstrous proportions.

Please release it soon Parvati..... plz plz plz! :)

O hai Mars! :)

I be honored to provide intel on this forthcoming release from PARVATI.

The following info i am providing is from the parvati website which can be finded here: http://www.parvati-records.com/index.html

The Atriohm project was created during the year 2003 by the brothers Leonid and Aleksandar Golcev from Skopje, Macedonia.

Both have a musical education and have been involved in various musical projects: Leonid as a keyboard player and Aleksandar as a drummer.

They discovered psytrance music back in 1996 when they got touched by the magic of that sound at a party and soon after they started at first to dj chill-Out and psy-trance and then to compose their own music.

Their sound is distinguished by the magical atmospheres created thanks to massive psychedelic twists, organic sounds, deep basses and cruising melodies.

The Atriohm project have released several tracks, down tempo and trance, on different labels, like Parvati, Peak, Auraquake and have played live in some of the biggest parties and psy-trance festivals around the world.

Their performance at Boom Festival 2008 has been one of the highlights of that gathering.

Encephalopaticys is the project of Vasko Velickovski. The name of the project sound weird, but that is how his music realy is. He is born and living in Macedonia a place full of high hills and spirits unknown for most of the listeners, Macedonia is another reason of his unique style and powerful sound.

He started Dj ing in 2001,and as an extreme type of person after couple of eyers he found DJ ing as a bridge to something that will build a path leading to his dream-creating his own visions into sounds. After few years of djing and more time spend with psychedelic music, he start to experiment with the psychedelic sounds, starting to create his own sounds, in his studio.

The project Encephalopaticys is born 2003. It´s hard to find the right words to describe his music some will say it hard, dark powerful night trance, I´ll say its sound that came from one identity one person one mind simply Encephalopaticys. In this project Vasko works on very powerful dark sound, with deep bass line followed by psychedelic sounds and scary forest atmospheres, inspired by the high hills, the surrounding spirits and the oxygen poison.

”All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.” EnJOY it.

Album Synopsis:

The long anticipated split album by the Macedonian sound nerds is ready to get unleashed.

The Atriohm brothers Leonid and Aleksandar Golcev and Vasko Velickovski aka Encephalopaticys have worked sedulous the last year and a half to complete their album which aims to take the listener through an extraordinary psychedelic journey.

'Ukalen', title of the album, is the ultimate mystical sound carpet inspired by a magic place in the Macedonian mountains where Atriohm and Encephalopaticys have written most of the music.

The 9 tracks on the disk, 4 by each project and 1 in collaboration, are composed to twist you away developing a big plethora of organic and magical atmospheres. These incredibly detailed compositions filled with layered patterns and supported by powerful bass-lines, are creating unique and cutting edge psychedelic trance music.

Atriohm and Encephalopaticys confirm with this album their position as front artists of Parvati Records.

Be sent away on the dance-floor or take the chance to step into your dreams walking through them while settled in your chair at home.

Both things are possible if you dare to dig this music and are able to handle these big bubbling rooms!

Be aware of the latest installment by Parvati Records offering a new trip to consciousness and abroad.

:posford:

(release date T.B.C.)

• 3 weeks later...

This is an awesome album. The duo has restored my faith in dark psy; havent enjoyed an album so much since derango. There is engaging, groovy and the beats are perfectly pitched. not noisy, no annoying breaks . that is something that i have come to dislike big time in darkpsy.

If you like the older-style darkpsy you should probably check out this (read my review here).