What to buy?

mystical dragon

I just wanted to get some suggestions On which full on releases i should buy cause there is so much out there it can be from any year for the releases i like:-

Time of illusion - Trold For me it is the best full on album i have ever heard i, i haven't heard braincell which out of his 3 albums is the best....

Digicult ,U-recken , Delerious Noon, Human Blue Have heard them and love them tooo.... so something in this vain maybe old dosent matter.

Other full on releases i enjoyed Are silicon sound -Pure analog , Protoculture- Refreactions

I am Sucka for melodies PLs......... Suggest me Some nice albums....

AMD - Big Fish

This is my favourite full-on album. The energies are great, melodies are not cheezy and songs rely more on grooves and moods. I also love the science fiction-feel to it.

Psydrop - Fantasy Seeds

Excellent full-on, I think this more similar to the examples you listed.

Intergalactic - The Future

This is also quite like the albums you mentioned, and pretty great. More on the melodic side.

Maybe you will like this: http://www.isratrance.com/cd-reviews/la-mi...dream-d975.html :)

But since you love Trold, and seem to be in the curiosity street of Braincell (Both great !!) I would say that you are looking for psytrance ;)

http://www.discogs.com/label/Northern+Psylight+Records

http://www.discogs.com/label/Glowing+Flame+Records

Maybe you will like RAZ http://www.discogs.com/artist/Raz+(5) ? And if you already don’t know the music, PLEASE check out Deedrah :D

But what do I know, I still, after many years haven't managed to distinguish what you people call full-on to plain psytrance. Maybe its the baseline, the drive, the power?

Anyway, my upper (LA Mila) suggestion is what I would call Full-On. And it’s nice music though I wouldn't say its worthy of being pure psytrance. :drama:

Thanks for such marvelous replies I will be busy for sure , I have heard Wizzy noise have their album pretty awesome Ordered braincells Latest 2 albums , Amd, Voice of cod which was actully of jst 9$on saikosounds Wanted to order fantasy seed Too... but was out of stock, BURN IN NOISE for sure have heard it once was dying to get it so got it Lts seeee how they all turn out....... earthlings hyper nature is very nice album Vibra seems nice from samples goes on my wish list .

Any Old gems you All can suggest me feel freeee....

But what do I know, I still, after many years haven't managed to distinguish what you people call full-on to plain psytrance. Maybe its the baseline, the drive, the power?

You people? What do you mean you people :angry:

Posted Image

:P

To me FUllon is 4/4 bassdriven music with lots of energy... About 145bpm.... That can be anything from 1200 Mics to Braincell IMO :)

Zen Mechanics album, the new Earthling and Paul Taylor. Also the slightly older albums from AMD, Tristan and The Commercial Hippies.

Which out of Tristan 3 albums would you say is the best heard only chemisphere and was pretty good. definitely Goona try all the albums from glowing flame they are jst sooooooo rocking. :clapping:

fractal glider - parasite

quadra - digital stimulant

omegahertz vs. goasia - purple energy (only the omegahertz tracks are fullon though)

vibe tribe - melodrama

the misted muppet - from the legend

talpa - the art of being non

the 2 digicult albums are nice too

they rise way above the rest for me, but I'm no full on lover anyway :)

edit: menog emotions & menog natural behavior (more night fullon)

artifakt : all 3 albums are very good !! (artifakts, artifakts II & the magus)

The three Positive Alchemists compilations are awesome imho. Then Electro Sun - Pure Blue, Sine Die, Spacecat - Mechanical Animal, Atma - Beyond Good And Evil, Oforia - Headed For Infinity, Freaked Frequency - Crtl Alt Delete, Ion - Ionized, Life Extension - Side Effect, Optokoppler, Loud Frequency Vol. 1 are among my favourites too.

talpa - the art of being non

This is the point where the thread dies, or that’s to say starts to make no sense. I guess I don't know exactly what Full-On is, but I do know what it is not.

Talpa - Art Of Being Non is not Full-On <_<

This stuff always happen, ask for it by name, and the first page will contain some valid information and then it just smears out in BS.

This is the point where the thread dies, or that’s to say starts to make no sense. I guess I don't know exactly what Full-On is, but I do know what it is not.

Talpa - Art Of Being Non is not Full-On <_<

This stuff always happen, ask for it by name, and the first page will contain some valid information and then it just smears out in BS.

well what would you call it?

excuse me for trying to help this person out by giving some names that "fit" the profile for me.

please forgive me oh wise one :wank:

please forgive me oh wise one :wank:

I would call it psytrance. And my brother from another mother, don’t take my critique so personal and serious :lol:

I was about to write no personal offence to the one who suggested Talpa, but I thought it was unnecessary.

piis

Talpa i have from long time a very nice album enjoy it a lottt........... Positive Alchemists compilations ohhhh yeah they are great cant find All 3 of them Found 1 & 3 from samples it sounds superb goona order them sooon and goona order freaked frquency sounds realy coool

thanks for so much suggestions u all r gr8.... :clapping:

boooommm