Any info on the fourth Shpongle album?

simorq

I don't know... I didn't even know what the album's name was until just a few seconds ago.

Shpongleland... Sounds like they'll have more song names with variations of shpongle in them again. Which I like depending on how creative they get. :)

Shponglizer

Shponglate

Shpongolians

Shponglelation

Something like that.

though "nothing last...but nothing is lost " was their last one ? :huh:

Yeah, they originally said it would be their final album, but no.

meh <_<

they said the same thing about last year's live show!!!!

I doubt they'll put it off again. . .

Yeah, they originally said it would be their final album, but no.

I doubt they'll put it off again. . .

i won't be surprised tho!!! what happened to the new hallucinogen in dub? it was supposed to be released last november!!! i'm not sure if they've lost their motivation or if they have problems but something seems to be wrong with twisted crew...

Well, we don't know for certain what exactly goes on over there at twisted... yes?

I sympathize with being angry (well, mostly annoyed) that they are supposed to release stuff and it comes out like a year or more later.

You can't rush greatness, though. Any of you that make art/music/whatever know this.

But granted I do know that taking forever put out something is a little bit much. Just have to be patient even more, I suppose.

Well, we don't know for certain what exactly goes on over there at twisted... yes?

I sympathize with being angry (well, mostly annoyed) that they are supposed to release stuff and it comes out like a year or more later.

You can't rush greatness, though. Any of you that make art/music/whatever know this.

But granted I do know that taking forever put out something is a little bit much. Just have to be patient even more, I suppose.

i don't really care how long it takes them to release it. i prefer to wait even for couple of years but then hear something amazing, but what's up with the announcements? can't they wait till the album is almost done and then announcing it? i have very high expectations for this album, i don't care when they're going to release it but i hope it would be damn good :clapping:

Well yeah. I mean, I guess they have to make some "announcements" here and there because if they didn't then people would be like... what happened? Or something. I don't know. Gotta keep the people hooked right? *shrug*