Artists who disappeared

Insejn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Allen DJd in Greece recently (2009) but that's all I know.

Thanks for the info. It is good news he is still around, I had the feeling he disapeared with the good old Matsuri records.......

It would be nice to catch him at some summer fest!!!!

cheerrsss

I remember a group called E-ON, or Eon, or e.on, or anything in that vein. They were a group of four or five people doing fantastic live-sets. Their video was huge on Isratrance, but I can't find anything...

Does anybody remember??

And another one: What happened to Peter Hollenbach aka Mahasuka aka Intact Instinct aka Disco Slickers aka Peak Pilots? His last release dates back to 2005...

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a group called E-ON, or Eon, or e.on, or anything in that vein. They were a group of four or five people doing fantastic live-sets. Their video was huge on Isratrance, but I can't find anything...

Does anybody remember??

Hmmm i think that they were E-Om (E stands for electric/electronic i guess).

Yuppi, here is that video that you mentioned - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9160451

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really curious about Paul Jackson, one of the true pioneers of our scene (Genetic/Voodoo People)! As about 'Lunar Asylum' project, i heard that they prepare their second album...

I haven't spoken to Paul for a long time and all i know is that he haven't been public active since he co-wrote "Komit" with Ben Watkins (Juno Reactor) - The track that featured in Matrix 2.

He also toured as a bass player with the independent UK rock band QueenAdreena for a while.

Hmmm i think that they were E-Om (E stands for electric/electronic i guess).

Yuppi, here is that video that you mentioned - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=9160451

Enjoy.

Cool mate, thanks a lot!

However, they don't seem to be active anymore. Their website is defunct and the last log-in to Myspace dates back to 2008. :( The tune in that video sounds fantastic to me!

I haven't spoken to Paul for a long time and all i know is that he haven't been public active since he co-wrote "Komit" with Ben Watkins (Juno Reactor) - The track that featured in Matrix 2.

He also toured as a bass player with the independent UK rock band QueenAdreena for a while.

Thanks for your info Kris! I really enjoyed the tracks you had together (Kaaya)! Looking forward for the new 'Elysium' and 'Wombatmusic' albums! :)