Artists who disappeared

Insejn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

bwahaha, I remember the talks about this one :lol:

That just screams for a facepalm. I've never seen a broadsword more out of place.

I guess there are like shitload of psy related projects that have have been suspended in no more than 10 years.. it's almost a tradition of sorts, they all burn really fast.. Just look at the pictures of them :P Still, the rare survive.. for better or worse..

lol

Syncro is one act I was thinking about the other day, I wonder what he's up to nowadays.

Shakatura what a strange output of music, a really good album followed by an album of half the 1st albums tracks and some compilation tracks then he does just seem to disapear. I contacted him to ask him about buying the dub ep he had for sale at us shows in 2005, never got a reply and I've never seen that ep.

About Jorg, I know he will play on a Belgian festival this summer... But that's all I know

This means he is still active, but probably too busy with playing baba instead of producing (good?) music

Hey All,

mmm Matt from Alphanaut here to let you all know that yes Murray is writing some deep house tracks, very smooth.

Ive just been finishing off some new psychedelic breaks to be released as Geek digitally.

Murray and I now live at opposite ends of Australia, but have caught up recently and are planning on some new Alphanaut tracks within the next 6 months we should have a couple of things cooked.

I actually just joined this forum today, as Im trying to track down our first release "Intrinsic Rhythms of the brain" as my last copy has been stolen.

If anyone can help, it would be awesome.

feel free to email me at any time.

Keep it twisted

Matt

and what about Bell size park? elysium or wombat music?, eddie mis, sandman...?

Elysium has his comeback this year. He plays at some festivals. And Im really happy, that he plays at Antaris Festival here in Germany. The first GoaTrance-Act after many years at Antaris, I think! :)

Sandman still makes music, but more full on I think...

Also, Man With No Name will play in Belgium in a few months... But I'm not sure if he will bring any music, or he just wants to earn alot of money with old tracks :D

About Elysium... I've read it too on isratrance, 2 years ago some Belgian organisations were almost begging him to play, and he said he didn't want any more goa trance in his life, so I was surprised... Lets hope for the best

Noma

Triplex

Source Unknown

Zerotonine

realy wish they would come back releasing music again...

about bell size park,think i heard somthing about them 6-7 years ago on a local radio

trance show,the man who runs the show was kidding around on the whole alien "them" from

the first album,he said "abducted" by aliens..well who knows :rolleyes:

bell size park is indeed a big mistery.

Interesting thread, unfortunately most of the artists simply stopped back then because they didn't get much attention, bookings or respect at all... For some the situation is different of course...

Sandman for example still makes music, and plays live shows (even as witchcraft) but simply doesn't release much (I heard his new music is pure full on)

Martin Freeland will play this summer on Aurora Festival, but I talked with Seb Taylor a few weeks ago about him, and he said he is simply busy with other things, he wanted to make a new album, but it never happened...

For me one of the biggest mysteries is Amanite FX

I had contact with them, we were almost going to release something new of them, and then... At once, they were dissapeared, the emailaddres didn't work anymore and the website was gone...

Same, where is Asia 2001? and where is Toi Doi!?

Old site is http://amanite.techno.free.fr/, with google I find these brothers on http://www.loeilduson.com/flash/main.php, it looks like a recent site ! You can contact them with their new adress ! Another e-mail adress here : http://oeilduson.free.fr/ !

i thought of one. he hasnt really vanished but he just hasnt had anything new for a while.

Bizzare Contact. He is supposadly working on his second album. But damn its been a min. :clapping:

what's up with hux flux ?

the division by zero bumped imo but their 1998 release was a way

ahead of it's time and still a masterpiece,

masada, how are they doing ?

Ubar Tmar. He did this in 2005 under the alias of uvantam.com (why that name?) and then....?

Last I heard Ubar Tmar's primary occupation was writing music professionally for things like commercials, tv, and such so I'm sure he is still making music somewhere. However as the Ubar Tmar (and related name acts) he does seem to have vanished a bit as of late (or more likely I just haven't noticed anything after I dropped out of the scene here a couple years ago).

AFAIK Subcouds are the Vibrasphere guys.

Quote from Subcouds website:

"subcouds was a swedish goatrance project by fredrik axelsson and rickard berglöf between 1995 and 1999.

today fredrik is involved in the fripic bounce project and the pHat pHase project.

and rickard is involved in the vibrapshere project.

thanks for all support, see you soon again! :)"

http://hem.passagen.se/subcouds/

• 4 weeks later...

Whats happen with Yesod , EDP (Electronic Dreamplanet) and subcouds?????????????

We are still alive with big plans for the future.

www.myspace.com/electronicdreamplanet

Later this year you will also be able to visit

www.electronicdreamplanet.com