OZORA 2009, 11-16 August

moni

Hello friends,

How about Ozora 2009? Who's going? This is their 10 years anniversary, should be a great one!

I'm thinking about going... again! 2006 was wonderful. Let me know!

www.ozorafest.hu

Main Stage Live acts:

Atmos (Digital Structures) – SWE

Allaby (Nano Records) – UK

Andromeda (Yellow Sunshine Explosion) – SWE

Blue Planet Corporation (Flying Rhino Rec.) – FR

Derango (Parvati Records) – SWE

Echotek (B.N.E. Entertainment ) – ISR

Electric Universe (Electric Universe Rec.) – GER

Etnica (EtnicaNet) - IT

Furious (Insomnia Records) – RUS

Hallucinogen (Twisted Records) – UK

Hyper Frequencies (Syncronize Records) – FR

Irgumburgum (Psybaba Records) – HUN

Jaia (Digital Structures) - FR

Juno Reactor (Metropolis Records) – UK

Kashyyk (Insomnia Records) – MEX

Liquid Soul ( Iboga Records) – CH

Logic Bomb (Solstice Music) – SWE

Man With No Name ( Dragonfly/TIP Records) – UK

Neuromotor (Mechanik Rec./Medusa Rec) – FR

Ocelot (Dropout Productions) – USA

Pleiadians (Harmonia Records) – IT

Prometheus (Twisted Records) – UK

Protoculture (Nano Records) - ZA

Shpongle LIVE IN CONCERT (Twisted Records) – UK

Son Kite (Digital Structures) – SWE

Silicon Sound (Neurobiotic Records) – FR

Talamasca (Mind Control Records) – FR

Total Eclipse (Mandala Records) – FR

Transwave (3D Vision Records ) – FR

Tristan (Nano Records/Twisted) – UK

TrippyHippies (Psybaba Records) – HUN

Vibrasphere (Digital Structures/Tribal Vision) – SWE

Main Stage Dj sets:

Alpha (Interzone.pa) – GER

Ans (Nano Records) – UK

Cosmo (Noise Poison Records) – SK

Christof ( 3D Vision) - FR

Edoardo (Neurobiotic Records) – IT

Driss (Hadra Network) – FR

Dj Marios (Samothraki Festival) – GRE

Doc (Candyflip Records) – GRE

Guiseppe (Parvati Records) – IT

Kristian (Transient Records) – UK

L’Elf (Turbo Trance Records) – FR

Lucas (T.I.P. Records) – UK

Peter Didjital (Digital Structures) – SWE

Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records) – UK

Oleg (Deepsmile/Human Touch) – HUN

Era (Protoplazma) – HUN

Gorgo (Human Touch) – HUN

Jirzij (Psybaba Records) – HUN

Kraak (SpiralExit) – HUN

Tsubi (Human Touch) – HUN

Chill Stage Live acts:

Aes Dana (Ultimae Records) - FR

Asura (Ultimae Records) – FR

Entheogenic (Universal Symbiosis Rec.) – GER

Carbon Based Lifeforms( Ultimae Records) - SWE

Ott (Twisted Records) - UK

Soul Surfer (Millennium Records) – SWE

Solar Fields (Ultimae Records) – SWE

Vibrasphere (Digital Structures/Tribal Vision) – SWE

Digital Tooki (Stani Pani Collective) – SER

Atati (Transcarpathiarts) – UA

Cord (Chi Recordings) – HUN

Kalumet in Dub (Halu beats) – HUN

Winie-One (Winnie-One Records) - HUN

Chill Stage Dj sets:

Ott (Twisted Records)- UK

Nanda (Chillosophy Music) –C/SWE

Simon B (Twisted Records) – UK

Gandolfi (Chillosophy Music) - UK

Dave Arc-i (Inside us All ) – UK

more tba !

I'm in ;)

and very much excited! not only by the beaaaauuutiful line-up but also the magical atmosphere of ozora that I've heard over and over in the last few years =)

love sun dance!

It will be my first time to ozora....... any 1 travelling from india any1 else travelling from psynews ......:) will be awsome looking at the line up CANT WAIT for august

Hi..i am also planning to go this time...i am from mumbai..where are you based in india?

Hi..i am also planning to go this time...i am from mumbai..where are you based in india?

Dats super dude.... i live in punjab..... ludhiana to be precise i vill definately be goin to this fest whtz ur planz its goona be my first trip to ozora me thinkin of goin to aurora toooo but dont know will book my tickets on 3rd march the minute they are available on the net....

Boooooooom :drama: :posford:

Yep, i'm going also. And from Ozora to Transylvania Calling..

Anyone already knows, from where to get tickets?

I only know that much:

Pre Sale(special)(limited number of tickets) : 70 euros

Pre Sale (second stage ) : 80 euros

At the Gate : 95 euros

greets!

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my ticket!

That will be my first party/festival ever, can't wait!

If any frenchy is going from Paris or Nice let me know :posford:

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope I can make it for this one as well. I'm going to Japan for a konfrence, but it ends at 7th of August. So I hope I will be able to fly by Vienna adn do a "stop over" there, so I can go to the festival.

Anybody else going from/through Vienna?! It seems like u have to drive or know about local transportation to work it out...

Well, Vienna is a very easy city for travellers, because they are very organised in this area.

How do you plan to travel from Vienna to Budapest? Car rental, train, hitchiking? I could help you with some info, I know my way around Vienna, I've been there many times.

I'm not really sure I how will get to Ozora from there, it seems like it will be a bit difficult to go from Vienna to the festival ground directly... Do u suggest to go via Budapest? Do u know how get from there to the party?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :D I have only been in Vienna airport a few times, but never left the building :P

I'm not really sure I how will get to Ozora from there, it seems like it will be a bit difficult to go from Vienna to the festival ground directly... Do u suggest to go via Budapest? Do u know how get from there to the party?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :D I have only been in Vienna airport a few times, but never left the building :P

maybe this might help:

"If you are traveling from any western European country to Hungary the easiest way is to pass through Vienna, Austria and pass the border at Hegyeshalom!

If travelling from the North crossing through the CzechRepublic the only difference is that you must bypass Slovakia and come though Bratislava and so towards Hungary. Then just repeat the following steps which will first guide you through Gyor and so on.

1. After crossing the border at HEGYESHALOM take M1/E60 for 52 km and Exit Gyor, Zirc.

2. At Veszprem take road 82 for 65 km and when you get to road 8/E66 turn left and go for 5 km.

3. Close to Balatonalmádi turn right onto road 72 and go for about 7 kms then continue to road 71 for another 21 kms.

4. Close to Enying turn left onto road 64. You will see a little town called Simonytornya at which turn right and travel another 11 kms and you're there!

Travelling to the festival by plane:

Destination: Budapest, Ferihegy Airport

From the Airport you should go to Budapest, Déli Pályaudvar (South trainstation) and get a train to Simontornya. A party shuttle bus will be waiting for you at Simontornya station."

www.ozorafest.hu

shine on :)

Hello!

My name is Ben and I am 21 and live in the middle of the united states. Here I have only seen one psy show.. it was Hallucinogen 6 hours away at an IDM festival with lots of dirty people.. Simon was amazing.

Point being: THE LINEUP OF OZORA and AURORA is BLOWING MY FING MIND!!

so.. I'm looking for a friend to help me make it through this once in a lifetime journey..

I would be travelling alone.. and to Europe for the first time.

Tickets to Budapest were over 1000 usd I beleive.. so what I am thinking is that I see many people comeing from different places like UK etc.. so maybe it might be simple or safe for me to meet there and then just tag along the same travel route you take..

If anyone is doing both festivals.. please.. reply or email me asap as I will need to start booking flights and getting passports asap. I am a very open person and love almost nothing more than psychedelic music. I'm not wealthy at all.. the trip will break me.. but if gas/rental car fees are needed I can equally split!

thanks for your time

PEACE

• 2 weeks later...

WOW nice line up, would love to see solar fields and vibrasphere doing stuff from their new releases

I want to go to ozora and/or fullmoon and/or freedom festival

I think ozora will be (one of) the winner(s)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, i'm going also. And from Ozora to Transylvania Calling..

Anyone already knows, from where to get tickets?

I only know that much:

Pre Sale(special)(limited number of tickets) : 70 euros

Pre Sale (second stage ) : 80 euros

At the Gate : 95 euros

greets!

It's a bit late now, but online tickets should be available at: Hadra, AccesAllAreas. OnlineStall.

Afaik the presale tickets will be available till the end of July; and at about that time I'll also find out if I can go or not. Hope yes! :)

I found a nice 20 mins video about Ozora '08 at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...oid=47931407273

And the last.fm event :) .

Oh, right! If everything goes well, is there gonna be a psynews meeting? My spaceship is ready for takeoff!

• 4 weeks later...

We will go there (Heio, Alex, me). After this festival we will move down to Transylvania Calling. Just look for a domain name on a van www.goatrance.pl

I know of djs of a polish chillout society ASHOKA who will go to OZORA and after this will play on the festival in Romania ;)

well I and my friends will surely be there, at 10th of August. almost everything's ready, just the visa thing remains.

if a meeting point gets assigned, count me in :)

I'm going aswell, travelling with 6 friends in an RV! We're departing on the 9th and should arrive sometime on the 10th.

See you there (: