Miraculix

Ormion

Right now I'm listening to the Forgotten Tracks free release that Buddha Mantra posted (and everyone must download, here is the link) and I have to say that this guy was always kind of underrated.

Although he has changed his style a lot, from dark forest psytrance to morning melodic full on, he always aimed for quality. His melodies are always great, very goa-ish adn energetic, his basslines although full on are very crisp and moving and he still has this sci-fi feeling in his new tracks together with classical music influences.

Plus I listened to his live set in Aurora and it was one of the highlights of the festival. Everyone was dancing like crazy. (I also spoke to him a bit and he's a very cool guy).

Personally I'm so hyped about his next album.

np: Miraculix-Joyride OMG the last melody!!! :posford:

...and I have to say that this guy was always kind of underrated.

about underrated feelings; a guy who produces (psychedelic) music with the name miraculix warns on his frontpage "Please, for your own sake...

DO NOT use Bromo DragonFLY! " what a pity *aehrm* shame :angry:

(ok 72h is much ... but it's a known fact)

Hmm psychedelic and remixes of Inspector Gadget theme? :rolleyes: Thats more Comic-Trance IMO when i think of it, maybe its an all new psy sub genre "clown trance" wich we have seen a lot lately, Talpa album has a clown theme, Pandemonium! has a clown theme, and now also Sienes has some clown stuff going, maybe it all started with Hallucinogens Gamma Goblins track?

It was very popular with cartoon references in Nitzhonot i remember, Luminus for example with samples from "Road Runner" etc..

I dont know, i find it a bit to silly with these kind of things in psy trance, stuff like tetris remixes and video game remixes.. no mystic at all.

I dont know, i find it a bit to silly with these kind of things in psy trance, stuff like tetris remixes and video game remixes.. no mystic at all.

Not mystic and neither clownish it's more like teletubby washing without . . . but with lot's of twirls. i think they miss the point but know the market. to bad we see their empty pockets. :drama:

EDIT: listening to that downloadble album. it's not that bad. i just wonder about his statement on his frontwebsite.

Joyride reminds me on huxflux. but it's more joy... and when i listen to some random current "psy"trance then i mostly miss joy. but this diserves a new topic.

I think his two albums are fantastic. He has such an "alien" feeling that I've never heard from any other artist. I love it. It's pity he kinda dissapeared. Altho, I think he cooking something with Trinodia. Atleast I hope he does :)

which trax do you mean? some of the best compared to what? please help me further.

edit: i don't bash him only for his name. i do it because of his name MIRACULIX which is the druid in the comic Asterix & Obelix (which you can see in my avatar pic) and last but not least because his sound doesn't makes psychedelic sense considering the warning of a hard psychedelic and hallucinogenic drug. Also i could start with warnings about any drugs i dislike or think are somehow special.

@daybrain and Diaks

plz don't bash an artist for his name or a remix he made in a popular track.

Miraculix has made some of the best alien-ish and frozen tracks out there like Insejn said.

Heh im not bashing anyone, just stating that i dont like cartoon stuff in psy trance, about alien-ish tracks from Miraculix, i dont know because i havent heard any of them, i have only heard some tracks on his myspace by coincidense before as i was surfing around myspace. And among those or perhaps from samples on his site i heard a remix of the inspector gadget theme.. and that was enough for me :P

So whats the name of the alien-ish tracks? Are they the ones that are available for download?

l

And about the drug bromo dragonfly, i actually agree with Miraculix.. because its a real shitty drug. <_<

Isnt real acid good enough? Why bother with fake alternatives? IMHO

Some of his old tunes (Motions Potions(!!),Dr. Tripper,Dunder,Electrum,Beware of the Dragon,Solar) are just lovely and trippy as fuck.I didn't really like what hes done after he started releasing.

Although to be honest i didn't pay too much attention.

Isnt real acid good enough? Why bother with fake alternatives? IMHO

of course it is. but do you remember some people told you how fuckedup acid is or drugs in general? perhaps people w/o an acid experience. or with on too much! lol rather one too less. (the last was probably somehow fukkdup).

and why scare people who never did that certain drug? perhaps he'd better say: KIDS DO TRY ACID BEFORE DOING BROMOthinggy. or why not stop bothering with drugs warnings and tips on an artists page.

wtf is bromothingy?? I'm confused.

Miraculix - Dunder .. Have always had a huge crush on the intro sounds used. Solar is also sweet, both fund on http://www.discogs.com/Various-%C3%96rebro.../release/106871

Miraculix - Sofisticated Electronics .. has some very cool touches too it.

These are the only releases I got from him btw.

Posted Image

lol

wtf is bromothingy?? I'm confused.

Miraculix - Dunder .. Have always had a huge crush on the intro sounds used. Solar is also sweet, both fund on http://www.discogs.com/Various-%C3%96rebro.../release/106871

Miraculix - Sofisticated Electronics .. has some very cool touches too it.

These are the only releases I got from him btw.

Posted Image

lol

lol

Anyways bromo dragonfly is a crap drug that is getting quite popular here in Sweden and people tend to confuse it with acid.

Its just crap :) long high, like 24 hours some times.. and the effect is like a dirty acid trip, not as visual more of a mind fuck.

Some people here have died from it and others have got deformed body parts from overdosing it. Like toes and fingers falling of etc.

Im not saying that any drug is good but this one sure takes the price of shitty drugs, and especially since it is sold by idiots as acid.

Both of his albums has an alien-ish feeling.

His later tracks are more trancey (in a good way) and have a lot of piano lines.

Now about this bromo thing. I have no idea what are you guys talking about. :unsure:

Not that I care since this thread is about his music.

Now about the Inspector Gadget rmx, I don't like psy remixes of popular comic music either, but Rastaliens have also made a Gadget rmx, but that doesn't change the fact that they are one of the most serious groups out there.

Anyway some great tracks by him:

Motion Potions

Bad Dream

Sophisticated Electronics

Creatures

Frozen

Search And Destroy

Posted Image

lol

Lame I know :D

Although he doesn't look nothing like that today. He's got extra weight :ph34r:

Major OffTopic down below:

lol - Anyways bromo dragonfly is a crap drug that is getting quite popular here in Sweden and people tend to confuse it with acid.

Its just crap :) long high, like 24 hours some times.. and the effect is like a dirty acid trip, not as visual more of a mind fuck.

Some people here have died from it and others have got deformed body parts from overdosing it. Like toes and fingers falling of etc.

Im not saying that any drug is good but this one sure takes the price of shitty drugs, and especially since it is sold by idiots as acid.

yeah, loks like eyeliners on the aliendood there lol, Thanks for the heads up, not the first non-acid liquid I've heard of which isn't good for you.

That said, there is a lot of acid running around these days which isn't visual at all, it's so clean, it's crystal. Only sharpens your mind. But hey, it's not dirty mind fuck :) .. Was opp wit loosing bodyparts :huh::unsure: On the news today, man lost his pecker due to fake acid :lol::(

People need to know the difference between psychedelic friendly druqs and hallucinogenic brain frying druqs :ph34r:

Aboot the music.

Ahaha He look's really bad-ass :lol:

That reminds me on a photo. Wasn't the cover of the recent WMNN album presenting the face of martin freeland. :)

That's something i'd never print on a booklet or cover. How the artists look like :)

Some stuff must be hidden.

And to stop confusion about the drug topic: http://www.miraculix.nu/

I was talking about Miraculix and not only his music; sorry bout that.

That Bromo Drug can't be so bad. Let's think about why he is postulating that with his sentence on the bottom of his frontwebpage.

Maybe he sure does like it; and hopes everyone, especially the hard boiled and successfully acid freaks, lose a bit carpet again. :clapping: