8-Bit Psy Trance

Bit-Head

Yea, like this. :)

Glad to hear and know it Needle Ninja :)

News: The album continues its work in progress. I'm contacting some people who can offer some extra help on the promotion/release since probably i will release this by myself on CD-R.

After the work is all done , mastered , clean and fresh , i will announce the release. For the people that like the music and the project , support is very welcome.

I'm sure this album isn't going to be a let down to every psychedelic trance and 8bit/chiptuning fan music.

I will sell the album for a fair price since since it'll be released as CD-R.

Best Regards ,

Bit-Head

Congrats on the new project Filipe and to the featured track on the future pinball board, by a coincidence i play future pinball a lot especially the bubble bouble board :) im downloading the one with your track featured now so i can test it and hear the track.

I also did some chip tunes some years ago, but it was more "traditional trance" mixed with sid sounds. :)

Your twist with the oriental goa elements and the video game stuff is something new. I have always thougt that the egypt level on super mario land on game boy could be fun in a trance remix, maybe try it? :)

Although this style isnt psychedelic per se, it is funny and well made and makes sense for sound track to games indeed. And the goa elements makes it interesting for a goa head like my self hehe.

Cheers

Congrats on the new project Filipe and to the featured track on the future pinball board, by a coincidence i play future pinball a lot especially the bubble bouble board :) im downloading the one with your track featured now so i can test it and hear the track.

I also did some chip tunes some years ago, but it was more "traditional trance" mixed with sid sounds. :)

Your twist with the oriental goa elements and the video game stuff is something new. I have always thougt that the egypt level on super mario land on game boy could be fun in a trance remix, maybe try it? :)

Although this style isnt psychedelic per se, it is funny and well made and makes sense for sound track to games indeed. And the goa elements makes it interesting for a goa head like my self hehe.

Cheers

Hello Diaks ,

thanks for the nice feedback.

Yes the Sid chip is lovely , i've heard some "normal trance" with the sid sounds and its damn nice. :)

About the mario i will check on that.

About the music:

The track got featured on the Astroblast bonus level (so its quite a struggle to get there)

I'm still working on the Bit-Head's full lenght album at the moment and for the album style , genre-wise , its a mix between psytrance/full-on/goa/etc etc etc (its just music) with 8bit (gameboy/nes) sounds (or whatever people might call this).

But since its something new im not even bothering about genres but pushing towards creativity and originality instead.

People that know my music will probably recognize my touch on this project and some won't unless they check my name on the credits.Good thing is that "Bit-Head" doesn't sound like any other project i've made before , so , thumbs up from me.

I believe the album will be a good experience for every psytrance/8bit lover , since each song has different sounds and feelings apart from the 8bit main sounds.

Soon as the album is ready i'm going to take care of things and release it by myself.

Glad you tagged along ,

Bit-Head (Filipe Santos)

PS: have you checked the Tetris song?

Reserve some copies for me Filipe! :) Lovely concept and great music! Needs to be supported to da max!

hehe good to see you here Agneton! :)

I know you were really surprised by this project sounding and im really happy that you and everyone's really diggin' up this.

So i'll reserve copies for you no worries. :)

Good news is that i also got the support of TDS (Treble Death System) 8-bit net-label , based on Los Angeles , USA.

Lately I have been busy with some other stuff , but i'm sure soon i'll end the album which i believe i have 2 songs left to complete the story.

All the best ,

Bit-Head

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone ,

the album is still in progress.

Lately i've been working on a song that it might gather styles such as : space synth , chiptuning and goa/psy.

I'll might drop it soon here.

Regards,

Bit-Head.

Hello Filipe!)At last i can contact you directly : )

Im from Russia, listening Goa-trance and other styles of psychedelic music since 1994. Especially i had attention for your projects like Lost Buddha, and the greatest for my taste...just aural pleasure(yes yes^__^) - Amithaba Buddha. Also love your Pandemonium! project with those nitzhonot kicks and fabulous atmosphere ; )

Now im waiting for 2-nd albums of AB & P! projects and wish you good luck with producing them.

Besides now i have discovered your new project Bit-Head - when the 8-bit music meets the goa!!! Fantastic idea!! Plz keep up the awesome work! Imo You are VERY talented! I have listen the tracks of Bit-Head and they are all great and have innovative sounds of (i really think so) fresh & newborn style of psychedelic music! I hope you continue developing this project and once release the whole new album of Bit-Head ; )

Ps. My dear friend...I have listen to all of your posted tracks, very like it all. But according to the comments of your visitors i saw what earlier you had posted some tracks, which now dont exist on your MySpace Page : "Heart of the Machine" , "Tetris" & "Sticky Man". Can you posted this tracks again on your Bit-Head's MySpace page or give the urls for this tracks? Please!!!..: )

Cause i dont want miss even 1 track from you.

Thanks in advance.

And again...The Idea of mixing Goa & 8-bit chiptune sounds is just perfect! always dreaming someone do it at last..And you do..first! My favorite very talented goa-artist! ^__^ Please create more gems...more...more and more..) Wish You good luck in all what You do! Bom Shankar : )

Thanks for the great words and positive support cyaneyes , i'm really glad that you really love my work . The album is ready and im taking care of things now in order to release it.

Best regards ,

Filipe.