Anything on archive.org?

simorq

Just wondering what great sets you all have found on archive.org...

And, etree.org is a place where people swap cd-r's. I've never used the service but I thought I'd mention it because it seems just one more way to spread the wealth.

And, etree.org is a place where people swap cd-r's. I've never used the service but I thought I'd mention it because it seems just one more way to spread the wealth.

to tell you the truth I've never been on any of the sites you mention...

Thanks for this link. 'Till now, I didn't know sites like this exist. Anyway, I'm listening to an actually quite good recording of Grateful Dead :) Awesome! :posford:

edit: I knew about archive.org, but not about etree.org :)

• 2 weeks later...

At first I was like "what the fuck is mars talking about, how could this man have said it any more explicitly than that?!", and then I realized, ehehe, "aahh, well yes, dope could mean two things actually, either downtempo or something that is generally percieved as good," and then I was like: "ohh no no no.. if we are to take that 'dope' would mean 'good' in general than it could really mean anything" and so in the end mars is both right and wrong at the same time..in a way

Anyway here are my 2c: http://www.archive.org/details/slsk003_va_...art_compilation (not that I dig archive much, it's just something that I once found and for some reason remembered till this day)

Also, I'll add one Jamendo release that deserves to be mentioned: TANGRAM by kaapad - http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/4149