VA Vanguard 2 - Tribal Vision

soundmute

Posted Image

Tracklist:

1. Vibrasphere - Isolation (Hidra Rmx)

2. Astronivo - Reaching Alizeta

3. Brisker & Magitman - Saint Elmo

4. Tegma, Duca & DJ Slater - East Block (Komytea Rmx)

5. Miki Litvak - Winki Style

6. Duca - Technology

7. Yotopia - Offset

8. Johnson & Haske - Breeze

9. Peter Gun - Ebrium

10. Nipp - Orl (James Harcourt Rmx)

After such a great success with the first Vanguard compilation, I can say that

Tribal Vision repeated same sound formula for the second time. After listening to

Vanguard 2 compilation, I have discovered new, great, positive energy in their taste

of sound. Nice and precisely selected lower tempo tracks with lot of space for

catching the dancing moves between beats.

Morning style with many emotional melodies and uplifting backgrounds which make the

bass sound a little bit higher then usually. In every single track on compilation, you can hear crystal clear elements which are floating over the low bass line frequencies and fat leads, keeping

the composition above and under the ground at the very same time. I surely believe that the tracks like this can, literally, hold you or hug you on the dance floor. Ok, this is maybe nothing new for this kind of music production, but it certainly can be whole new experience for body and soul. And that's what

music is for, to make us coming back for more.

Artists who appeared on this VA, from original producers to remixers, are selected

very carefuly to make the whole composition of this release and that was the main

reason why I have described whole release in global instead of describing each track

individually. Lot of well known names and veterans like Vibrasphere, Duca, Slater, Yutopia, Tegma,

Peter Gun and some names that few years ago were new for me, like Johson & Haske or

Komytea - guys that I remeber by their extraordinary track "Lost in Kyoto" which was

a great track in that period. I've noticed that they are using some unique style on

basslines. This can be their brand

Beats of every track on this VA are great for mixing and combining, so this is

actually very DJ friendly release for many different kinds of DJ sets. You can play

it in minimal, progressive house, tech-house, in a little bit harder techno and of

course in indispensable trance sets.

There are many elements in all tracks that take a part in each of these styles.

Techy beats, trancy melodies, progressive breaks, effects and rubber pads, bassline

that fits in good. Everything else is just a matter of taste.

One big, pumping and melodic release which I declare totally successful! And of

course, I suggest that all morning style and disco club DJs pay their attention to

this CD, for spinning it 'till late mornings!!!

Rise up Your hands!

All the best

All the best

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tvr/tvr1cd023.html

• 3 months later...