KULU Bradford Friday 13th March 2009

CosmoNaughty

FRiday 13th March 09 there is a kulu allnighter at the mill in Bradford , west Yorks 3 rooms of music there's the psy trance room that this time features HYDRAGLYPH (live), Dj's Bez23, MadMick and DR Moose.

there is a second room featuring Hard trance : Atomgrinder, GloBones and Oly NRG.

and up at the top of the building there is a chill out room featuring : TETCHI (live) , and Dj's CosmoNaughty, Gerry Aum and Dj Badger.

10:00 pm until 6:00 am @ the Mill. Preston Street, Bradford , West Yorkshire BD7 1JE.

• 2 weeks later...

:posford: Not so many days away now. 10 years of Kulu that makes it West Yorkshires longest running Psy trance club night , and I know that Madmick was promoting psychedelic events previous to Kulu. I think I played my first Kulu in 2001, I've been back a few times over the years and they're always top notch parties.

:posford: Not so many days away now. 10 years of Kulu that makes it West Yorkshires longest running Psy trance club night , and I know that Madmick was promoting psychedelic events previous to Kulu. I think I played my first Kulu in 2001, I've been back a few times over the years and they're always top notch parties.

Some are better than others. The last one they did was totally dead... hopefully this time the crowd will be back on form again and actually manage to show up :rolleyes: In any case I'm very much looking forward to seeing Tetchi and Atomgrinder playing again. Both acts are just absolutely fantastic. In fact Tetchi just totally and utterly blow me away every time.