Che Guevara movie

Lemmiwinks

I was pretty interested when I heard that a move on THE Che Guevara was made... The mere idea of a Hollywood studio producing a movie on the most famous modern anti-American and anti-capitalist is more than intriguing... but I've herd some early reviews saying that it was pretty crap :(

So has anyone seen it? Does it accuratly follow his biography or is it yet another one of those movies with an interesting main idea but a lousy plot?

I was pretty interested when I heard that a move on THE Che Guevara was made... The mere idea of a Hollywood studio producing a movie on the most famous modern anti-American and anti-capitalist is more than intriguing... but I've herd some early reviews saying that it was pretty crap :(

So has anyone seen it? Does it accuratly follow his biography or is it yet another one of those movies with an interesting main idea but a lousy plot?

I haven't seen it yet but I've heard from friends that have that it's pretty damn accurate and that their only complaint was that it was a bit too accurate (ie it felt more like reading a history book than watching a film). Hardly a bad criticism though considering how lousy most biopics are. I definately intend to watch them both :)

• 1 month later...