Psy Community Links

0daybrain

i'd like to get links to other psy/goa music and/or psychedelic forums. big forums, small, moderated, unmoderated, weird and of course psy ->OT<- forums related to psychedelic music.

btw anyone knows a good unmoderated psy forum? (with antispam mechanisms) :D

and perhaps i'll find copy&paste stuff from psynews.org/offtopic there :drama:

and hi to all remaining 'psynewers' - i'm back!

There's no reason to ban me again.

Maybe i overlooked a link topic or a general link section? I do think that such a thing is missing here. Especially links to other psymusic forums or communities.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah .. but i do think wikipedia knows alot more.

nah

this looks like a tricky question to all the psynews people! i tought the psy community is a bunch of helpful people. and nobody can recommend other places like this one? a link section is completely common on websites. but why not here?

Thanks alot buddy!

Istratrance everybody knows, but what's with http://www.psymusic.co.uk ?

It used to be Psy-Forum.co.uk; the name had to change but it's still the UK's main psytrance forum. It's moderated (say hello to Faction if you join up ;) ) but with a light touch - you have to be fairly hardcore twattish to be banned - and apart from the music/party/festival/release/technology discussion sections it has a huge General Discussion section which is pretty fukin random at times. It's a good place to be, I've been a member there for as long as I've been a member here.

I only know 3 of em. Here, Isratrance, and psymusik.co.uk.

Yeah, they were already mentioned. So I guess you don't have much options other than those.

At least, good forums anyway.

• 4 years later...

Psybient.org is here to present the latest information and news about psychedelic downtempo music (artists, labels, releases: albums, compilations, mixes) and events. Expect to find here interviews, charts, top 10.

www.psybient.org/

The sun of psychedelic downtempo music is rising at a dashing speed and spreading its light in multiple colours and shapes. As an essential part of its growth and development, psybient.org is happy to serve as the ray of light, guiding and uniting a community of creative thinkers, open minds and loving souls in the multiverse of psychedelic chill out.**

Psybient.org is here to present the latest information and news about psychedelic downtempo music (artists, labels, releases: albums, compilations, mixes) and events. Expect to find here interviews, charts, top 10. We created it because we are in love with psychedelic chill out music and its culture based on the principles of live love create and share.

This project go beyond the music and we encourage everyone to follow their way of heart and share this love with the world!

• 1 month later...