New Astral material

venom455

@ shaman of sound, Thanks for the brief story about Astrals situation, it gives a little perspective. And it makes sense, especially the part about the labels + bookings, so basically BNE probably where mad because they didnt get some percent of money from the live shows, strange however that Phonokol didnt care to find bookings for them and try to get some money from that... but hey what do we know really about what goes on behind the labels doors ;) if they manage to release the album on their own label Trust In Trance Records, then the circle is closed since thats where it began.. oh wait.. "Time began with the universe" :drama: Imagine if Yaniv Haviv would return to the group and guide them back to the old style :rolleyes::o

What is with Avatar, Agitato, Com.Pact Records or Spliff Music?

Are they not good too? :unsure:

I think those labels are not rich enough and don't have enough distribution channels. They are ONLY known in the goa scene, I'm sure Astral wants to break out of this "small" scene.

Also, I have huge respect for Astral, I listen to their music - still - weekly, but I saw them twice live last 2 years, and twice they were SO wasted that it was almost disgusting. Their last live act I saw they almost fell of the stage, and Avi Nissim was waving his hands the whole time like a real Tiesto. After their live they were shouting to everyone etc... So that's something I will not forget either. As a person they seem to have some problems as well...

@ shaman of sound, Thanks for the brief story about Astrals situation, it gives a little perspective. And it makes sense, especially the part about the labels + bookings, so basically BNE probably where mad because they didnt get some percent of money from the live shows, strange however that Phonokol didnt care to find bookings for them and try to get some money from that... but hey what do we know really about what goes on behind the labels doors ;) if they manage to release the album on their own label Trust In Trance Records, then the circle is closed since thats where it began.. oh wait.. "Time began with the universe" :drama: Imagine if Yaniv Haviv would return to the group and guide them back to the old style :rolleyes::o

you're wellcome :)

it is all theory though. but it sounds very logical and as you saw, there are manny things to base it on.

I think those labels are not rich enough and don't have enough distribution channels. They are ONLY known in the goa scene, I'm sure Astral wants to break out of this "small" scene.

Also, I have huge respect for Astral, I listen to their music - still - weekly, but I saw them twice live last 2 years, and twice they were SO wasted that it was almost disgusting. Their last live act I saw they almost fell of the stage, and Avi Nissim was waving his hands the whole time like a real Tiesto. After their live they were shouting to everyone etc... So that's something I will not forget either. As a person they seem to have some problems as well...

true.

not that i had a chance too see these kind of things myself. but i do know that astral like to drink. alot.

i heard manny things like that thier live shows are not realy "live" and even one time that they played "live" with in i pod.

saddly, i have to say that i belive that. But, its an outcome of thier situation. i am not trying to justify them by any mean, and those who went to that party should get thier monney back. But it is all an outcome of thier situation back than of not having anyone to take care of thier show buisness like recevation of hotels, flight tickets, quipment for the show etc. it is very hard to take care for all of that by youself when you have 6-7 shows a month around the world.

they did not have anyone to take care of that.

i offerd Avi any help i can.

i belive that when Astral will have a strong label that will take care of them all these problems and mess will be over, once and for all.... i hope :)

Maybe they could get sponsored by Apple or Jack Daniels :lol:

Can you spot the bottle? :drama: Funny thing is that the bottle is all empty, must be be a hard job waving the hands tiesto style, probably makes one very thirsty :rolleyes:

What ever happend to that label they used to own? Didn't they have one?

they do. Trust in trance records.

infect, phonokol and BNE were only supposed to be distributers when all the rights remaind at astral label i think.

but i dont think that they will mannage to run a label, run families, make music, book shows, produce an album, market the album and distribute it.

Well, at 4:50 one song ends and another begins.... :rolleyes:

Pretty standard for trance nowadays, I'm embarassed to say I sort of like trance at all. <_<

I will always like Astral though because they made it on mp3.com years ago and I have nostalgia.

*confusing post, I'm sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Okey after some listening (100 times now probably) :lol: , "One" track has grown for me, it has a very catchy lead melody.

Strange World remix however while having some pretty good parts, I dont like the super mega long break that lasts for something like 3 minutes in it. Also the main melody goes on forever, sure its trancey but gets to repetative for my taste.

If the other tracks on the album are in the same style as the "One" track then it could be interesting for me.