Fractal Glider oldskool goa trance tracks

Digitalys

When I started listening to goa trance about 4 years ago, I heard both his albums Parasite and Digital Mandala. I thought it was quality fullon and still like some tracks when I listen to them today. But I think his earlier releases are a lot better! I have Stingray and The Shepherd (both on VA - Primitive Dawn) and Detonator. I really like those melodies, although the structure sounds a little bit too fullony for me.

So now I wonder, did he produce any goa trance before, or around 1999? I think I read something about unreleased tracks, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know more about this? :)

He has an never released album from 97 I think, pure mad acidic old school goa trance... :)

Based on his other works I've heard

and the way you describe it

I'm sure it'll sound just the way I like it :)

My quest starts here..

I'll try to contact him

if anyone has more info, or the album itself, contact me pls :)

I think Digital Mandala is an amazing album. So many great melodies without being cheesy or to much "goa" :P

Anyone know whats he is up to? I haven't heard anything from him for some time now. I know he has some compilation tracks here and there but, they are not as good as Digital Mandala imo.

I think Digital Mandala is an amazing album. So many great melodies without being cheesy or to much "goa" :P

Anyone know whats he is up to? I haven't heard anything from him for some time now. I know he has some compilation tracks here and there but, they are not as good as Digital Mandala imo.

+1

there was the unreleased album "fraud" which maybe the one joske is talking about and if it is

it is amazing and is my favorite stuff from him along with the green ant stuff

Yup, it was called Fraud. I contacted him, he'll see what he can revover :)

I much prefer Fractal gliders old tracks "Stop chasing Ganesh" and the track on the Aussie Eclipse album (can't remember the title of that just now) were storming tracks some of the newer tracks I've heard like that "snaggletooth" just don't seem to go anywhere, there's just no dancefloor energy to them.

So you have it?

(and who the hell are you on psy.be?)

Tom (Psytek) :)

I contacted him and he sent me quite some old tracks, but none that were compiled in "Fraud"

(he didn't name it like that himself)

Somebody I know has Fraud, so I'll have it in a few days or so.

Tom (Psytek) :)

I contacted him and he sent me quite some old tracks, but none that were compiled in "Fraud"

(he didn't name it like that himself)

Somebody I know has Fraud, so I'll have it in a few days or so.

I sended you some tracks but never heard of the album Fraud :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...