Blue Planet Corporation - A Blueprint For Survival

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yess...! And i quote draeke (from the Discogs forum):

update:

i just finished preparing stuff to send to arabesque, will ship tomorrow all the material and then it will be up to them if release will be in shops in late july or early september!

asap i know something i will give more infos! :)

Wow OK that's good. I didn't know it was 100% ready. I'm ready to make a massive order of pants because I feel I'm going to mess more than one!!!!!

I am listening to the release at the moment (Draeke gave it to me after I helped him to package a couple of things for the cd factory -- don't ask, I'm hermetic)

I just finished the first cd which is full of classics or hard-to-find ones. Overbloody Flood, Midian, Genetic, Generator, Aquablue, HemoStatic, Lubiantia, etc.....Fabulous tracks and lots of great memories!

I just started the 2nd cd. I'm on a track called Hemo Static 2. It's suuuuuper good!!! So atmospheric, so touching.

After that there are other tracks which I have never seen the name of...wow. I browsed fast, there are tracks that sound like typical BPC golden period, others like earlier works. There is even one called DNA that looks like another version of Arcana. All seems very promising. It ends with 3 classics Antidote, Cyclothymic and Crystal.

All I have to say: :posford:

Plz send 320kps rips to me @ 604lover@goa..com

Joking :-P

But can you tell if Crystal is the same version appearing on Blue Planet, or is it a modified one?

i should have added a reply sooner but hey thanks for the support.

release date 31 july!!!

:)

EDIT: there is no difference in cyclothimc , antidote and crystal fromt he previously released versions ecxcept that:

1. they have been remastered

2. cyclothimic appears for the very first time fully unmixed on CD, as its 10:30 and this complete mix only appeared on the vinyl (and on a obscure polish compilation called transelected but was a vinyl rip with crik and craks)

3. crystal, even if appeared unmixed before on pulse 6, sound different with this fresh mastering, i promise you!

all the unreleased tracks on cd2 are really interesting and hemo static II + telekinetic are instant killers!

• 1 month later...

Listening to Blue Planet right now and im getting so excited because I haven't heard a single track on the list. :drama:

Really?

Then prepare yourself, because you are probably going to faint!

Looking forward to hearing Midian, Genetic, Psychonaut, Hemo Static, Generator..................................... Ach, I'm so excited....

Bonus tracks

8 Entropie (unreleased version)

9 Cargo Cult (unreleased version)

10 Digital Forward Inclusion (unreleased version)

Whats happen with this tracks ?? why they are not on the cd

Bonus tracks

8 Entropie (unreleased version)

9 Cargo Cult (unreleased version)

10 Digital Forward Inclusion (unreleased version)

Whats happen with this tracks ?? why they are not on the cd

I guess cause they are not so much goa trance. I think he wanted to do a strictly goa trance compilation, those three tracks are rather psy.