Cosmic Silence - "Dark Nebula" for free

Hello everybody, after I have reloaded my "Cosmic Silence" Project. I have also rebuild my Myspace Site, there you can find now my Track "Dark Nebula" from the year 2007 free for download. Just go to my blog section and there you will find the rapidshare link to it.

I hope you enjoy it and wish you a great Weekend!

Greetings, Michael. Namaste. :rolleyes:

Myspace: www.myspace.com/cosmicsilence

Woow debi album yeaaaa :)

Finaly we can hear more from ur magic music.

Namaste

Thanks for your support Anubis, good to hear that you like the Sound. Here I have also the "Dark Nebula" Track in wave format:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192980185/Cosm...lence.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/192983318/Cosm...lence.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/192984113/Cosm...lence.part3.rar

Thanks for your support Anubis, good to hear that you like the Sound. Here I have also the "Dark Nebula" Track in wave format:

http://rapidshare.com/files/192980185/Cosm...lence.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/192983318/Cosm...lence.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/192984113/Cosm...lence.part3.rar

:o :o Very big thanks for this man :)

every goa fun preciate this :drama: :drama:

like i say this is MAGIC music :wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, after I have reloaded my "Cosmic Silence" Project. I have also rebuild my Myspace Site, there you can find now my Track "Dark Nebula" from the year 2007 free for download. Just go to my blog section and there you will find the rapidshare link to it.

I hope you enjoy it and wish you a great Weekend!

Greetings, Michael. Namaste. :rolleyes:

Myspace: www.myspace.com/cosmicsilence

@Michael: so nice tracks on your myspace site. Increible waves for spiritual trace lovers... the TOP5 most awaited album, for me!! ;)

Good job!

@Michael: so nice tracks on your myspace site. Increible waves for spiritual trace lovers... the TOP5 most awaited album, for me!! ;)

Good job!

Thanks for your good words!!! I`m happy about every single comment on my music :) I`m also open minded for some good new

Ideas for my future tracks....

Thanks for your good words!!! I`m happy about every single comment on my music :) I`m also open minded for some good new

Ideas for my future tracks....

Great music, man ; ) Just in the way what i like...Oldskoolish and melodic..Keep up the good work! I wish you good luck with your upcoming album.

About ideas for your tracks...For my taste all is ok..just maybe trying give more intensive and complexity for some tracks in debut album for variety ; )

Great music, man ; ) Just in the way what i like...Oldskoolish and melodic..Keep up the good work! I wish you good luck with your upcoming album.

About ideas for your tracks...For my taste all is ok..just maybe trying give more intensive and complexity for some tracks in debut album for variety ; )

Thanks! The Tracks on my Myspace are just Beta Versions at the moment, so they will have more intensive and complexity in the Master Version. But

many thanks for your Suggestions! :posford:

Thanks! The Tracks on my Myspace are just Beta Versions at the moment, so they will have more intensive and complexity in the Master Version. But

many thanks for your Suggestions! :posford:

Well then...waitin' for the proper ones on the album ; ) and btw...you are talented..definitely. So keep continue revivin' the fabulous and fantastic feelings of the Golden Era of Goa-trance B)

Well then...waitin' for the proper ones on the album ; ) and btw...you are talented..definitely. So keep continue revivin' the fabulous and fantastic feelings of the Golden Era of Goa-trance B)

Thanks for all your great support, that kicks me really!!!! THANKS!!! :)

Exceptional! Let's get some more tracks from you soon!

Thanks Bro :) That will be no problem, because at the moment I produce a lot of

music, I plan for the end of this Year to start playing first time live (Belgium)

and I want also to finish my Debut Album this Year. Everything is evolving at plan

at the moment and I think this Year will be the Year to make it. Everything personal

is fixed now and I`m ready to work on this Project to 100%. :drama: ;)

Thanks Bro :) That will be no problem, because at the moment I produce a lot of

music, I plan for the end of this Year to start playing first time live (Belgium)

and I want also to finish my Debut Album this Year. Everything is evolving at plan

at the moment and I think this Year will be the Year to make it. Everything personal

is fixed now and I`m ready to work on this Project to 100%. :drama: ;)

please, bring it on! :D we'll be waiting for you in belgium ;)

Could you tell us how much of the album you've finished? Seems interesting from this one track, which is why I ask.

Around 20%... very hard to say, because 2-3 Tracks I plan to put on various Compilations. And some material could

also not be worked on further.... The other Side is, that I`m trying to do the best debut album as I can and this take

a lot of time, but this means also that the quality will be much better in every aspect. :)