FULL ON & MORNING

dushyantlohia

Hehe, there should be enough fullon to pick from :P

Braincell made the best fullon album of 2008 IMO. It's not morning fullon though...

Check out Brethren, Digicult, Headroom, Krunch, U recken, Ultravoice.. All have albums from 2008 worth listening to.. Ultravoice can be pretty cheesy though, but it's allright i guess :)

if you want melodic morning fullon and released in 2008 those are the most releases I guess you should check

220v - overcharged (very cheesy)

Barak - The Twilight cava

Brethen - the price of prophecy

Digicult - out of this world (dreamy concept)

electric universe feat chico - burning (if you like guitars, and constant guitars :rolleyes:;) this should do the trick)

ephedrix - far away (melodic from begin to scratch)

flowjob - zentartainment (more subtle)

Human blue- base basket (imo one of the best fullon releases this year, track 3 and 4, very warm, morning tinted)

Hyperion : blossom simulator (strong baselines and intelligent melodies, new way of fullon imo, but something went wrong in the mastering or production process don't know that much about tech stuff, and the high tones are often to low compared to the continuous present of the kick...)

Jirah - journeys has some great tracks

Loud - Abstrat : you can't miss, very good

Sufi - TimeWave Zero

Sine Die - Life Hack (track 5 is best ok)

+ the mentioned in previous replies off course

that's all I know, there's a lot crap :D , but these albums contain some good morning fullon tracks considering my taste...

hope I helped you out ;)

Progressive= music that sortof chugs along, elements are introduced less fast (although they might be chosen more intelligently to make up for it) and has a slightly slower bpm and is generally uplifting

Morning=Music thats light and melodic and uplifting.

Full on=Music thats fairly focused on energy and is the faster varient apart from darkpsy

Morning full on=morning stuff thats got full on influences and is too fast (in tempo, energy and musical complexity) to be progressive?

2008 was a great year for morning style fullon. I evaluated a crap-ton in this subgenre and bought three:

Headroom - Artelligent

U-Recken - Deeper Into Man

Digicult - Out of This World

I'm very happy with all three purchases and still have all three in rotation. Can't go wrong with any of them.

I tend to get bored or progressive but some morning is brilliant...

If anyone has heard Brain Damage - Waiting For My Angel and has similar recommends to that please say!

Check the samples to Mystica - Second Dive

Its kind of chill, trancey, ethnic but really nice. The last track almosts brings tears to my eyes once the piano comes in. The second track is absolutly beautiful when the trance melody kicks off then goes back to a more peaceful peice.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7766

• 1 month later...

2008 was a great year for morning style fullon. I evaluated a crap-ton in this subgenre and bought three:

Headroom - Artelligent

U-Recken - Deeper Into Man

Digicult - Out of This World

I'm very happy with all three purchases and still have all three in rotation. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Thanks for all the help and support...

i wouldn mind....gettin more names.....