Eat Static - Inspiral lounge - 31st January

maxime999

Megabus is your friend (assuming you live in the uk)!

:o How have I never tried checking megabus before; those prices are ridiculously cheap. Hmm...

Maybe I'll try again tonight after work. I noticed that it's actually only open until Midnight though... didn't see that when I was attempting to get her to agree earlier in the week. What happens afterwards? I mean does the venue stay open but with different acts on or is that truly it?

No they close, it's a cafe, they don't have a license to open late. They're not even supposed to have a dancing area. But then there is the Astrix&Friends party and Whirl-y-gig and hundreds of other nights, this is london after all :).

No they close, it's a cafe, they don't have a license to open late. They're not even supposed to have a dancing area. But then there is the Astrix&Friends party and Whirl-y-gig and hundreds of other nights, this is london after all :).

I thought the Astrix gig was playing in Birmingham. I know a few guys who were going to see them. It would be pretty awesome to go see ES in a cafe nontheless tho.