Dubstep!

Ov3rdos3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another two albums coming out on Planet Mu...

Starkey - Ear Drums And Black Holes

To be released on 4/20/10. So two days from now. I feel kinda mixed about this one.

And more excitingly (for me anyway)...

iTAL tEK - Midnight Colour

Gonna have to wait until July 7th for this beaut, folks. That date couldn't come sooner now.

You know, Planet Mu looks to be on a roll this year with Vex'd's new album and some other releases as well.

Also, I do know that Skream is in the workings of making a new album. Some of the tunes are already out on other releases from what it looks like but from what I've listened to those I think this album is gonna be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone's linked it but I'm really digging Benga's remix of Insomnia by Faithless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=genGRyaaM7k

wow killa stuff :)

can't wait for Shambala 2010 cause I'm kindof lagging behind on new dubstep releases, I'm really interested to see what the summer of 2010 has to offer :)

Lots of gayness in the second half, but good stuff otherwise :P

well actually I gave it a few listens today and I'm pretty dissapointed :( Most of the tracks had cheezy rapping and even singing (!!) in them, it sounded more like some sort of pop-dance-dub rather than the dark filthy stuff that Excision got us used to. I'll give it a while, maybe it will grow on me but for the moment this gets a huge thumbs DOWN from me :(

I don't know about you guys but I thought it was alright. It wasn't as good as I imagined it would be but I don't think it was terribly bad. Something different.

Speaking of mixes... MRK1 just released a new mix for free if anyone cares.

Link to tracklisting.

Download here.