Recent ratings

Ormion

Lol Pulp Fiction is pretty boring and lame. QT is very overrated. The best movies IMO are the ones rated 9-10. White Chicks was quite a funny comedy. Mortal Combat and Snatch are 2 that I admit should probably be reduced since they both suck as far as I remembered.

you've seen so much; it could be even admirable.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a movie called Pontypool the other day... really freakin claustrophobic movie where scares come from excellent character acting not from gore or shock-horror. I would give it an 8/10, and recommend it highly to any horror fans :)

you've seen so much; it could be even admirable.

Oh yea? My goal in life is not to watch as many movies as possible... anyways those are just the ones that I watched in the last year and remembered to rate after I watched them.

Oh yea? My goal in life is not to watch as many movies as possible... anyways those are just the ones that I watched in the last year and remembered to rate after I watched them.

and talk too much too.

Had to look away in the last scene, allmost cried :P loved it!

omg :blink:

Me too. :)

omg again :lol:

sorry guys, that movie sucks. :rolleyes:

So bwhale, thats a mad long list, since you gave Butterfly Effect a 8, I'd suggest you check out Donnie Darko

So bwhale, thats a mad long list, since you gave Butterfly Effect a 8, I'd suggest you check out Donnie Darko

Added to my wantlist thanks.

Though I think I overrated The butterfly effect, it's a kind of stupid movie. :drama:

Me too. :)

And if you consider that my dog died almost in the same way with Marley you can imagine how much I cried :(:D

Hehe yeah, I could imagine. It was really sad. Yours ran away like marley?

omg :blink:

omg again :lol:

sorry guys, that movie sucks. :rolleyes:

No it didn't :P Maybe it's a cheap trick to play with peoples emotions like this, everybody who loves dogs will feel something from this movie... but I actually felt something for a change, which was nice :)

Lol Pulp Fiction is pretty boring and lame. QT is very overrated. The best movies IMO are the ones rated 9-10. White Chicks was quite a funny comedy. Mortal Combat and Snatch are 2 that I admit should probably be reduced since they both suck as far as I remembered.

Hehe, Pulp Fiction is stupid and boring? :blink: Why do you think that? You must be able to tell me why when you diss a movie like that, otherwise you just look stupid.

Anyways, see you liked Lord of the rings which IMO are WAYY overrated. A bunch of faggot elfs and dwarfs running around trying to say the world, give me a break... The fight-scenes were nice though, but the loooooong looooooong wait in between made me yawn... Allthough I can still see how fantasy-lovers would love this movie, thats why I can't say it suck... cuz I KNOW it doesn't. It just doesn't fall into my taste

taxi driver 2 lol

Yea to be honest I fell asleep and never even finished the movie... but I really tried to stay awake... so I rated it accordingly to how entertaining it was. :rolleyes:

Hehe, Pulp Fiction is stupid and boring? :blink: Why do you think that? You must be able to tell me why when you diss a movie like that, otherwise you just look stupid.

Of course I can tell you. A few parts in it were witty, but most of it was rather lame, but the whole plot moved too slowly. In the end there is really no point to the entire movie.

No it didn't :P Maybe it's a cheap trick to play with peoples emotions like this, everybody who loves dogs will feel something from this movie... but I actually felt something for a change, which was nice :)

+1

The movie itself it's not something great, but if you have a dog you gotta love it :)

Ok after the Hitler spoof I had to watch Downfall.

The movie is fantastic! Bruno Ganz's perfomance is simply mind blowing! One of the best ever! :o OMG! He totally is Hitler. The actor who played Goebels was fantastic too.

The movie is realistic and despite the 2,5 hours length not boring at all.

9/10

Of course I can tell you. A few parts in it were witty, but most of it was rather lame, but the whole plot moved too slowly. In the end there is really no point to the entire movie.

Tarantino is then overarated acc. to you <_< And still for me, a cinema analfabet, this plot is one of the best out there. Have you realized that eating pigs is filthy and can kill you afterwards?, or forgetting to take watch can can have such a fatal consequencies? Do u like ketchup? Do you fear vengeance of God?

Seriously; for such a big statement you haven't grown up yet..... and with this attitude - never will.

Yea to be honest I fell asleep and never even finished the movie... but I really tried to stay awake... so I rated it accordingly to how entertaining it was. :rolleyes:

Guess we have different perception of this... Maybe it's the Non-chronological plot that puts you off? It took me 2 or 3 watches to fully understand it

I thought the non-chronological plot was like a gaudy witticism that didn't really add anything to the movie, like QT was trying to be a nonconformist. :rolleyes:

Anyways what do you guys think of Death Proof? That's one of the WORST movies I ever saw... rated it 1/10.

I thought the non-chronological plot was like a gaudy witticism that didn't really add anything to the movie, like QT was trying to be a nonconformist. :rolleyes:

Anyways what do you guys think of Death Proof? That's one of the WORST movies I ever saw... rated it 1/10.

Worst movie ever? No. But a huge dissapointment.

Surprisingly i enjoyed it better when I watched it for second time.

Ok after the Hitler spoof I had to watch Downfall.

The movie is fantastic! Bruno Ganz's perfomance is simply mind blowing! One of the best ever! :o OMG! He totally is Hitler. The actor who played Goebels was fantastic too.

The movie is realistic and despite the 2,5 hours length not boring at all.

9/10

Saw it today. Outstanding performance by Bruno Ganz. One of the best I've seen. Very good movie!

9/10

compared to the "best movies ever", death proof might not rank very high. on the other hand, maybe because i like b-movies, i think death proof is quite entertaining and has some very cool scene-citations from other movies - which is, what tarantino wanted to accomplish. i actually liked it better than kill bill. but sure, it does not push "shawshank redemption", "pulp fiction", "the godfather", "2001" or "the good, the bad and the ugly" from their throne.