Good weird and funny movies

Anoebis

• 2 weeks later...

If i was licensed to kill ONE man on this planet, and one man only... Rowan Atkinson would be the one

It is not Rowan Atkinson that you want to kill but all the stupid fucks that venerated his worst ever character Mr. Bean.

Black Adder is and always will be one of the best comedies ever.

SWEET MOVIE ( 1974 ) DUSHAN MAKAVEJEV

OMFG, what a bizarre, tripped out journey. I better not get into too much detail here, this is not the film for everyone, just the genre I like the most, bizarre, provocative, perverted, insane, artistic. The story is about two women : one mute beauty queen that gets in twisted sexual odyssey, being virgin and all so fine, ends up at the other part of the world, abused, tortured and confused. The other woman is mad, revolutionary russian girl that travels through Amsterdam on her boat Survival picking up kids and other men, offering them sweets and candies, then raping them and killing them. Hilarious story and brilliant directing. This film sounds horrifying but it is in fact comedy, and pretty dark and twisted one. The two main female characters gave outstanding performances making this film worth for two of them alone. Dushan Makavejev, the director made this film already being banned in his home country, and no wonder cause this film plays with your stomach, it has everything that was taboo for centuries presented here through incredible masterpiece directing. 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

SWEET MOVIE ( 1974 ) DUSHAN MAKAVEJEV

OMFG, what a bizarre, tripped out journey. I better not get into too much detail here, this is not the film for everyone, just the genre I like the most, bizarre, provocative, perverted, insane, artistic. The story is about two women : one mute beauty queen that gets in twisted sexual odyssey, being virgin and all so fine, ends up at the other part of the world, abused, tortured and confused. The other woman is mad, revolutionary russian girl that travels through Amsterdam on her boat Survival picking up kids and other men, offering them sweets and candies, then raping them and killing them. Hilarious story and brilliant directing. This film sounds horrifying but it is in fact comedy, and pretty dark and twisted one. The two main female characters gave outstanding performances making this film worth for two of them alone. Dushan Makavejev, the director made this film already being banned in his home country, and no wonder cause this film plays with your stomach, it has everything that was taboo for centuries presented here through incredible masterpiece directing. 10/10

Watched it last night. Its a great bold visual dark satirical take on the staggering flaws of capitalism and soviet communism crafted through non-linear surreal story telling . Laudable in the innuendos that come to light during the course of the movie but slightly over the top in the fearless depiction of perverse imagery to make his point. Really funny in parts; the cleanliness freak of a millionaire (gold dick and all :lol:) and the love cramp scene. Altogether a striking example of uncompromising artistic mission of portraying thought provoking issues through bold cinema.

Cheers for the recommendation, seraph. ;) need to check out W.R. - Misterije organizma now.

Watched it last night. Its a great bold visual dark satirical take on the staggering flaws of capitalism and soviet communism crafted through non-linear surreal story telling . Laudable in the innuendos that come to light during the course of the movie but slightly over the top in the fearless depiction of perverse imagery to make his point. Really funny in parts; the cleanliness freak of a millionaire (gold dick and all :lol:) and the love cramp scene. Altogether a striking example of uncompromising artistic mission of portraying thought provoking issues through bold cinema.

Cheers for the recommendation, seraph. ;) need to check out W.R. - Misterije organizma now.

Yes, check that one as well, also very bald film, but not as engaging as this one. ;)

I must be the only one that loves Ghost Town with ricky gervais ...i thought it was hilarious.

Full Monty will always have a special place for me, two of my mates are in it.. (Steve Huison and Hugo Spiers)

i still love the old Carry On movies......

Ah! Yes I couldn't agree more! :lol: I thought Ghost Town was hilarious. I should watch it again.

• 1 month later...