Jikkenteki - The Beginning Is At The End (Par-2 Productions 2009)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fantastic news Jikken!!! :D

Can't wait to hear what u have been brewing together since the last one... I'm so happy u continue making music even which the financial crisis and all :) but I guess true artists r always poor, all the ones I know r anyways!

Perhaps you've already answered to this question: will it be available on CD? Like Flights Of Infinity?

And is Forgotten But Not Gone which is on your Facebook profile the track from the new album (I guess yes, but just to have a confirmation)?

BTW, Forgotten But Not Gone is quite different and nice. Haunting lyrics :) Everything was a lie, even the cake!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No pressure! I will just listen to your previous albums some more and daydream a bit... thanks for responding so quick, also, and for sending that overcompressed master back to whoever screwed it up. We all want this one to sound as good as possible, and if it takes a little patience then so-be-it. Cheers :)

I got the first mastering draft in but sent it back as it was way over compressed.

I'd love to hear these words more often. The sending back part, I mean. If I want my music ruined, I can do it myself with a few cheap squashing filters. It doesn't work the other way round.

So, no hurry. The previous albums are still hot. TLWH found some good use in my yesterday's chillout set. You can count the next one already sold as well.

• 2 weeks later...

CLICK HERE

You been teased! :ph34r:

(Random note, these sections have been choosen fairly at random outside of a decision to generally avoid peak parts of the tracks)

This sounds like the best stuff you have come up with... The first part of the teaser sounds like a profound adaptation of A Bowl Gruel World... I can't freakin' wait to hear this one in full. Reminds me a bit of Mauxuam so far... only better...

OMG that's awesome. Thanks alot for doing that. It is very impressive.

One remark: your voice is ssoooooo deep :lol: Sometimes it was so deep, especially in the end of a sentence, that I couldn't hear what you were saying. Add to that the music in the background, I think it is a bit difficult to understand, even more for non native english speakers.

Nevertheless, thank you again and I am looking forward to

Posted Image