Scooter

Ormion

Just kidding :P

What do you think about them? Well for me (like many other guys) is one of the group that got me in electronic music in the first place, but now I simply find them ultracheesy, kiddy and yes I admit it stupidly fun!

The only track that I find both great and seriously made is

In the beginning Scooter was always to steal the tricks and music from other ones, they really sucks. <_<

Only Rhapsody in E and Cosmos are great tracks.

Hyper Hyper was also not bad, but the MC instructions was also stolen from Ultra Sonic.

They have really not own ideas, only covering in mass and this is the bad.

I don't understand why they still exists.

Scooter is always a f...ing cover band.

The only track that I find both great and seriously made is No Fate

Stupid Coverversion.

You can like what you want, but anyhow i don't like Scooter, most of the their music is stolen and sounds very shit.

The worst what could happenen to Germany. :lol:

@qa2pir

Rap lyrics made by Rene Swain (Zyon), Matthias Hoffmann (A.C. Boutsen) and Be-Zet (Steffen Britzke).

The Music is made by Matthias Hoffmann (A.C. Boutsen) and Be-Zet (Steffen Britzke).

well, it wasn't the group that got me into electronic music, that was done already before by a Dream Dance compilation ... but I listened to them back when I was 13 /14 or so ... lol, I was precisely the right age for that music :D

A friend of mine burned me a live CD from them back then ... I listened to that one a lot.

Scooter is awful, in terms of now ... but it's retro too, no matter how bad it is, I connect memories to it and that's what matters. I will never throw away that burned CD and might even buy one of their old albums when I see it cheap somewhere ... and from time to time I'll listen. And have a laugh.

OK I'll admit it, Scooter is fantastic! Well shit in a fantastic way :rolleyes: They are good at what they do, cheesy fun crap :D

There is nothing fun about cheesy crap.

Pedro

I remember I liked infected mushroom-xtc in my mind which turned out to be actually by scooter for a while. ^_^

:huh: whasconow?

Funny Fact: Sven Vath had his name removed in that shoutout! :D

How much is the fish?

Funny Fact: Sven Vath had his name removed in that shoutout! :D

you mean that shoutout they do in Hyper Hyper?

you mean that shoutout they do in Hyper Hyper?

Yes, in the radio edit. I think there are still versions (Album) that have his name. I think 3 persons got them removed for the Radio edit, and that was Pascal Feos, Sven Vath and Hell. They were infact outraged over the fact to be in that track. I mean, he gave a shootout to people that have NOTHING to do with his scene, and a scene that they infact do not support. :D

Well yes, but isn't this shoutout a kind of tribute and respect to the artists/djs they mention?

Like the artists that inspired them in the first place?

so, if we argue that way, I can make some gabber track, and start mentioning Shpongle, Hallucinogen... I understand why people did not want their name in there, the did not want to be associated with the type of music Scooter was doing...That's all. But hey, I do not really give a fuck haha. Scooter is so out of my taste range anyways, id rather listen to Neue Deutsche Welle, and god knows I hate that stuff. :D

so, if we argue that way, I can make some gabber track, and start mentioning Shpongle, Hallucinogen... I understand why people did not want their name in there, the did not want to be associated with the type of music Scooter was doing...That's all. But hey, I do not really give a fuck haha. Scooter is so out of my taste range anyways, id rather listen to Neue Deutsche Welle, and god knows I hate that stuff. :D

I'm gonna make a gabber-darkpsy-speedcore-happy hardcore-eurotrance track with a sample of ''Nemo is the B.O.F.H.'' every 5 seconds. :D