Delirious Noon - Launch For Langtus

Posted Image

Artist: Delirious Noon

Album: Launch For Langtus

Label: Vertigo Records

Release date: 2009-01-23

Vertigo Records proudly presents a debut album of Delirious Noon – fresh morning sound from Russia.

Delirious Noon is a bright side of Nikolai Golutvin – aka Furious, well-known name in dark-trance scene. He has been working on Delirious Noon project for about year and a half and already released a few tracks on Vertigo’s compilations “25th Frame” and “Omnipresence”.

Now it’s time to hear “Launch for Langtus”! Langtus – is an imaginary planet which occasionally came into Nikolai’s mind and left its trace as music. You can also take a journey to this planet and get to hear its twirling melodies, floating grooves and powerful bass-lines.

As Delirious Noon artist’s talent found an expression in making morning trance as well as night music. All 9 killer-tracks are perfectly made and mastered. Ready to explode dancefloors around the Universe!

I loved his stuff on 25th Frame so and I saw this on Arabesque and though I would put here!

Samples here: LINK

:)

i really love to hear this fresh stuff from delirious noon & whoop on vertigo records..

this is really full quality and very special morning trance stuff from russia...

Enjoy this free Promo WAV & mp3 ! Track from the Album : Delirious Noon feat Whoop – Reality Gliders

and taste the tru fresh energy in it ! Free D/L here > http://www.psypix.org/index.php?name=News&...cle&sid=180

njoy

psypix.org

Knowing Furious' darkpsy output from last 2 years, I must say I wasn't expecting that.

This is full of (really good, sometimes) melodies, kind of fullon-ish even at the edge of euro-trance with hints of 80's electronic pop stuff. Sometimes it gets very close to sounding plain cheesy (like #2 and 3), but it is never over-done - just much more emotional and euphoric than we're used to in our genre. In other words, it sound very much like Protoculture's "Circadians", which means it can be accessible to much wider audience than just the psytrance crowd. Question is, how current fans of Furious will receive it? I quite liked it, though I think I prefer his more hectic and 'furious' side :)