Suntrip Records presents Merr0w - Born Underwater (SUNCD12)

Ok, For new samples... Check:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD12/

Normally next week it will be available in all shops :) I will add the links here when the that time has come

That mp3 player doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried it with latest Firefox & Opera.

Edit: Actually, it seems the samples are offline. Can't download either.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album is Masterpiece the best goa album in this year till now.

1st intro – Totally relax for the brain that tripy psychic melodies and that angel voice make u to feel like u are in paradise.

2nd track starting like down tempo with jungle bass line and because of that u have feeling like u are in jungle and after a minute the the track have transformation from down tempo in crazy psychedelic twisted goa .

3rd track its nice but there are some psy moments and its not like the other tracks .

4th “Born Underwater” (i get this like this track show us the birth of the nymph from the covert  ) the name speak for it self. pure old school morning ride with nice atmospheric twisted melodies and sweet underwater effects ,just perfect.

5th track one of my favorites .This is very nice uplifting goa with nice twisted eastern melodies who relax ur brain and make u to feel happy.

6th The pleiads pure old school goa something like old Pleaiadians but this is more energetic and more melodic i think its better. One of my favorites

7th Track with night beginning and full with many psychedelic and one old school and the best melody from 3:55 till 4:14.I think this melody is to short and have to be little longer.

8th Mind Blowing very psychedelic twisted goa with morning effects .This track is like earthquake with very powerful ride , everything is shaking 

9th Poseidon Lullaby the best track from the album for me. This track is pure morning experience that tripy melodies will get u out of control and when u will close ur eyes u will feel the full power of this lullaby song. Very emotional and sweet track i think this will be the greatest hit this summer at the festivals all over the world .

10th Blue Planet place where nymphs live Water (Sea ,Ocean…) .This track will get u on journey throw the nymphs place where u can see how they play and sing with their sweet magic voices .Very good ending of the album

From 1 to 5 i will say 4,5 :drama: :drama:

Hmm.. maybe it's just me (I hope).. but I doubt it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does anyone else have problems playing/downloading those samples?

Try if it works by removing the code string after the actual url (after .mp3), maybe it works i dont know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! I just got it today. Along with Opus Iridium.

I'm on "Born Underwater" now. The first 2 songs seem a little different from what I remember the samples sounding like. But "Born Underwater" is so far exactly what I wanted out of this album!

Good day for music for me. Along with these two CD's that just came in the mail, I stopped on the way home from work and got a used Candlebox CD and a used Nicole Atkins CD. I haven't gotten 4 new albums in one day in...perhaps ever!

Indeed Jon :) perhaps in the future if this planet cease to exist, we will take goa trance with us to some other places ;-) colorful sound waves from earth to the entire universe :D

Yes. And a place filled with nice, positive, and aware people. That would be a dream come true.