Suntrip Records presents Merr0w - Born Underwater (SUNCD12)

Dear Suntripppers,

We are delighted to announce "Merr0w - Born Underwater" for February 20th !

Posted Image

After 10 years of music production and collaborations, and appearing in several compilations, Merr0w aka Brice Fruyt from Paris, worked 2 years to deliver 10 flawless gems and marks a new milestone in modern Goa Trance production: Massive drive together with a mix of subtle melodies and bouncing rhythmics!

Tracklisting:

01. Lured by the Nymphs [02:25 / 125bpm]

02. Atlantis [08:14 / 146bpm]

03. Rise Up to the Sun [07:32 / 146bpm]

04. Born Underwater [08:06 / 145bpm]

05. Aquarius [08:36 / 145bpm]

06. The Pleiades [08:30 / 143bpm]

07. Mermaid's Twin Sister [06:42 / 143bpm]

08. Mind Blowing [07:53 / 146bpm]

09. Poseidon Lullaby [08:11 / 148bpm]

10. Blue Planet [09:10 / 115bpm]

Extracts are on arabesque.co.uk already and will be on suntriprecords.com very soon :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you made my day, can't wait for this to be released. apart from the music which sounds promising, the cover-art is just beautiful and i like the underwater-theme.

Looking forward to this one very much. Love his music. However, I think the cover art needs a total reworking. It looks very "pop-trance", like something a cheesy full-on artist would offer. Not up to Suntrip standards.

Mdk

yeah!!!

merr0w is a great artist!!

:posford:

will be a great successful cd, i am sure of this!

finally :)

cover art looks amazing as well as the water theme

samples are too short :P

Filteria :ph34r:

well, the website already gives the hint. unfortunately i hope afgin will release also early up this year.

actually the other news on the suntrip site thrill me more, as they will implement a shop for CD and digital sales. hope this will come soon.

Oh wow, sounds aggressive and tasty!

Buhu.. That´s not a cover in true Suntrip-standard!

I hope the music will be better, cause this is a sure buy.

Baaa! It's just a cover. And I think it looks pretty cool. Btw did you not hear those samples? The music sounds great!

Mmmmmm... I like what I'm hearing, I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm not disappointed. Very cool that its themed. Maybe if the cover were a little more intricate & detailed in its style people might like more?

Baaa! It's just a cover. And I think it looks pretty cool. Btw did you not hear those samples? The music sounds great!

I´m listening to them now. Sounds fantastic!

I know it´s just a cover, thats why I wrote "Buhu" in a self-distant kind of way. Kind of like: "I know i´m such a whiner, complaining about things like a cover when the most important thing is the music! :)

I don´t think it´s an Ugly cover, just Ok. Suntrip have always had Great covers until now...