Solar Fields - Movements

Melancholyman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN!!!!!!!! i never loved any solar field release, well never loved a WHOLE labum. BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

this is THE most impressive release ive heard in downtempo with the ultimae sounds to it, the modern sound it make me think

theres no boring moments honestly, it gives me chills

the guy control every little moments. its the first time something as perfect comes out from ultimea imo. this is incredible, im out of word. its morew then a must, its a fuckin classic

wow

wow

wow

and i dont hink any downbeat release of 2009 will even come close to this one;it kills last year's distant system imo

ive never loved that much a downtempo release

one of the best dowtempo album ever made seriously

but differ so much of likes of eclipse or mystery of the yeti

a instant clasic, and THIS will all gives us hope for the future of downbeat!

it makes me feel a bit like ishq orchid when there no beat

and its true, even if some songs are 11 min, it doesnt feel like it, it feels like 5 minute, exactly like ishq

the sounds always moves and changes, theres no static moments at all, its all changing, fabulous

If it's modern sounds that make it feel like it's not boring will it become boring once the sounds are no longer modern? :huh:

This album has quickly become the best Solar Fields album for me. 9.5/10 B)

If it's modern sounds that make it feel like it's not boring will it become boring once the sounds are no longer modern? :huh:

This album has quickly become the best Solar Fields album for me. 9.5/10 B)

it only makes me think of the modern ultimea, and i dont know about your question? will it be boring when there will not be modern sound? i dont know, not necessarily i guess, but i figure out that all the new downtempo release thats coming out as to have that ''modern'' touch, otherwise, its not reaching me, thats all.

men dont take it personnally really, your album was sincerely awsome, one of the best of last years if not the best in dowtempo

I simply found it amusing, Murph. Trust me, if I really cared about what you thought on a personal level we'd probably be in actual contact instead of run-ins on forums. :drama:

You just confuse me, really.

If you like the "Spiral Empire" album so much, then why not try to keep turning people onto it rather than make comparisons between newer/older downtempo album concepts and styles that are pretty different? It has it's place in time and if you respect it, then respect that notion.

<_<

I simply found it amusing, Murph. Trust me, if I really cared about what you thought on a personal level we'd probably be in actual contact instead of run-ins on forums. :drama:

You just confuse me, really.

If you like the "Spiral Empire" album so much, then why not try to keep turning people onto it rather than make comparisons between newer/older downtempo album concepts and styles that are pretty different? It has it's place in time and if you respect it, then respect that notion.

<_<

i agree with you, i always have that stupid tendancy of classing what i like, i mean when something is better, i have the tendancy of liking less the stuff i used to love only because i love more something... what can i say hein, i know its pretty immature to do that.

i find it weird, since its only in electronica, cause all oter music, like grizzly bears vs bjork, two style totally different, but i love them both equally

but in electronic, its different, theres like this perfection that can be made in electronica, and once the ''perfection"" has been made, its hard loving something thats not perfect. fo example, i love cosmosis, but comparatively to hallucinogen, it sucks imo of course, so i wont listen a lot of cosmosis

and i think theres this thing in electronica that you get bored pretty fast, i mean i get tired a lot faster to an album comparatively of rock, i mean, i can listen to dave matthews band every day, but i couldnt with cosmosis, even tough i love comosis, its like i know too much hes album, so i wont be amazed anymore, but dave mathews, it always amaze me. i think that why i compare thing too much in electronica.

Solar Fields back to his downtempo roots. Nice album. Full of vibrating basslines which i like very much. Sol is indeed an excellnt track and next to that one are Circles of Motion, Sky Trees, Das Bungalow and Breeze (these are 10/10) - others are 8/10.

For the whole cd 9/10.

DAMN!!!!!!!! i never loved any solar field release, well never loved a WHOLE labum. BUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

this is THE most impressive release ive heard in downtempo with the ultimae sounds to it, the modern sound it make me think

theres no boring moments honestly, it gives me chills

the guy control every little moments. its the first time something as perfect comes out from ultimea imo. this is incredible, im out of word. its morew then a must, its a fuckin classic

wow

wow

wow

and i dont hink any downbeat release of 2009 will even come close to this one;it kills last year's distant system imo

ive never loved that much a downtempo release

one of the best dowtempo album ever made seriously

but differ so much of likes of eclipse or mystery of the yeti

a instant clasic, and THIS will all gives us hope for the future of downbeat!

it makes me feel a bit like ishq orchid when there no beat

and its true, even if some songs are 11 min, it doesnt feel like it, it feels like 5 minute, exactly like ishq

the sounds always moves and changes, theres no static moments at all, its all changing, fabulous

I agree actually!

I listened to this CD already 100 times, and it's just excellent for slow psychill music, very well constructed.

I agree actually!

I listened to this CD already 100 times, and it's just excellent for slow psychill music, very well constructed.

yeah me too!!! 100 time, ans still i just cant believe how amaze i am each time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay means happy... it's kind of cheery and superficial melodies, but still nice music.

Hi Bwhale. You think that Road to Nothingness is an 'happy and superficial' track?

Can you give me an example of unhappy and unsuperficial melody track please?

Hi Bwhale. You think that Road to Nothingness is an 'happy and superficial' track?

Maybe it's the sounds used feel kinda gay.

Or, there's not enough tension and depth.

Great music still, but I feel a little dirty listening to it.

There are infinite examples of less gay sounding music, so I'm not sure what to say there, I'm listening to the Leylines CD now and none of the tracks so far are, but they aren't as good either heh.

Maybe it's the sounds used feel kinda gay.

Or, there's not enough tension and depth.

Great music still, but I feel a little dirty listening to it.

There are infinite examples of less gay sounding music, so I'm not sure what to say there, I'm listening to the Leylines CD now and none of the tracks so far are, but they aren't as good either heh.

I guess that makes you a happy gay...

Asura - Simply Blue

Asura - XP Continuum

Asura - Phoenix

Asura - Like A Summer Day

Asura - Code Eternity

Asura - Land & Freedom

Asura - Golgotha

Asura - Back to Light

Asura - The Prophecy

:)

Can't wait for your album, Charles.

• 1 month later...

Wow...Absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for the link.

Still can't get enough of this album. :lol:

I think it's going to end up being one of those timeless psychedelic downtempo classics.

Right up there with Are You Shpongled, Spontaneous Illumination, Hallucinogen in Dub, etc....

I think it's going to end up being one of those timeless psychedelic downtempo classics.

Right up there with Are You Shpongled, Spontaneous Illumination, Hallucinogen in Dub, etc....

I hope the next one will be even better ;)