Crop Circles - Cerealogy

Aeros

Okay whats going on here... this track is AMAZING. This has become my favorite track, its exactly how I like to hear the darker more playful kind of goa...and I find it extremely groovy, even silly in the most unabashedly psychedelic way ever :)

But there is nothing else like this is there :( I mean specifically this track, the rest on tetrahedron didn't strike me as so otherworldly....hmm maybe because Filteria exists in this day and age. What do you gurus know that I don't? Any comments on this track and if more of this specific style exist? What I mean is...foresty spacey fx, rolling bumbling basslines, meticulously clever arrangement, plot twists, and general twistyness all throughout...subtle never predictable evolutions... I think I'm simpyl describing an awesome track at this point!

If saucers came and started making crop circles...it would sound exactly like this track does :ph34r:

Cerealogy...what did you think it was getting at? :)

Okay whats going on here... this track is AMAZING. This has become my favorite track, its exactly how I like to hear the darker more playful kind of goa...and I find it extremely groovy, even silly in the most unabashedly psychedelic way ever :)

But there is nothing else like this is there :( I mean specifically this track, the rest on tetrahedron didn't strike me as so otherworldly....hmm maybe because Filteria exists in this day and age. What do you gurus know that I don't? Any comments on this track and if more of this specific style exist? What I mean is...foresty spacey fx, rolling bumbling basslines, meticulously clever arrangement, plot twists, and general twistyness all throughout...subtle never predictable evolutions... I think I'm simpyl describing an awesome track at this point!

If saucers came and started making crop circles...it would sound exactly like this track does :ph34r:

Try Pleiadians - Universe 13 ..... to me it definitely sounds otherworldly/outer space kind of vibe and it is also subtle compared to their other material that has more "in your face" kind of sound.

Hell yes, Cerealogy has such an awesome atmosphere throughout the track and it sounds very... intelligent (IDP[intelligent Dark Psy] anyone? :D). To me it's the part where the Pleiadians land on earth and get out of their ships in the middle of dark cornfield and head to the forests at night. <3

About Filteria... for probably 2 years I didn't at all like the music. Then I listened to it again and understood what its about. Just load a bunch of it up and don't listen to it and you'll understand, Filteria is more energy than a focus on clever melodies. If you focus on the music you can't keep up and will find it chaotic, trance out to it and something else happens :)

If I may..

the style of cerealogy is very similar to what is the output that lotus omega had, check their entire discography and you will find some tracks like cerealogy, i can't be specific but their trademark sound is very strong and present in cerealogy.

Hopefully on some next compilation i'd be able to release some tracks that are in this style by them :)

beside lotus omega hmm.. will think of some other artists :)

Try:

Blue Womb (Unreleased)

No No, Try:

BMV - Rotating Fields (Unreleased)

Nope. Both are ridiculously lame when compared to either their take on BPC's Antidote, or the aforementioned Cerealogy.

As for their unreleased tracks, Monkey Business and the remix of Time Dilation, which I heavily need in some adequate quality, are much closer to the overall intensity and psychedelic wizardry of Cerealogy.

BTW Aeros, you made me pay more attention to the track, and I have to say I completely changed perspective. The producers really manisfest a knack for detail throughout, and there are no real epic or larger than life climaxes per se, but the track maintains focus and keeps itself together for well over 10 minutes. Great feat!

I've thought the same about this track for quite some time, I was able to find a copy of it back around 2004 & have probably listened to it at least a thousand times since. It is dark, & lacks melody, but it has such raw power and the lazy way it builds I absolutely love. Seeing it released finally seems like a miracle.

I have to say though I've had no luck finding anything like it, even Lotus Omega's two albums sadly are few & far between. I've mostly given up trying to find them.

• 3 weeks later...

Not even UX -

comes close to this track.... :ph34r:

Okay who has more aliens in the track... Cerealogy or Master of The Universe. I've counted 113 in Cerealogy so far. Some are hidden in the crashes, you have to observe carefully.