Astrancer is the newschool GOD!

Lemmiwinks

I don't normally do artist plugs but I randomly stumbled on this guy called Astrancer and it totally blew me away! If you thought newschool was kindof generic you should check out his stuff :)

Anyone else heard of him? What do you guys think?

He is making very good music, definately :) We will keep an eye on him! :) Ashram was fantastic!

ps: beware with terms like "a god", an artist is only a god when he manages to create 2-3 fantastic albums imo :) (or if you take it literally, when you have a name of a God like Ra, haha)

He is making very good music, definately :) We will keep an eye on him! :) Ashram was fantastic!

ps: beware with terms like "a god", an artist is only a god when he manages to create 2-3 fantastic albums imo :) (or if you take it literally, when you have a name of a God like Ra, haha)

Ashram ? where can i find it ?

Astrancer (Dzog Chen), Antares (Aurora), Red Gravity (Momentary 29).

That's the sort of goa trance that makes me remember what is so special about this genre. :)

I agree 150 % with you, fantastic anthem.

I have to agree here...it's one of the best (and in each case a personal favorite) Newschool artist. His eastern-influenced tracks are unbelievably good and in general his music is full of detail and depth I can only wish to achieve some day myself. Next to that he's also a very friendly person, and he also likes to listen Nitzhonot, which result in a 100% taste match! : D

Definitelly most qualitty (musically) Newschool artist today..... but he needs to gain some experience more for bigger things ( till now are big also),I think he can be the next Dave Young (in his old days) in todays newschool goa trance world one day ...... :D

I wish to hear from him some track from 145-... BPM..... some rocking goa in Astrancer style in future.... I think that it would be something awesome...... :D

Cool. Checking this out (below). The only song I ever heard by this artist was Dzog Chen before seeing this thread, the artist's myspace page. Hopefully he will produce a wonderful Goa album for a label, possibly Suntrip to release. :)

http://www.myspace.com/astrancer

Dzog Chen is too good to be true.

The other Astrancer tracks are too weak in comparison, making me reluctant to believe they come from the same producer's studio.

Dzog Chen is too good to be true.

The other Astrancer tracks are too weak in comparison, making me reluctant to believe they come from the same producer's studio.

True, Dzog Chen is by far the best track (imho), for me Blazar is too trying too much to be "grand", too "trancy grand" for my taste anyways! I think the first 3-4 tracks on Jelly Marbles are better than Blazar, I never really gave the track attention before this thread actually! :S

But maybe some of the track on his myspace (Mantrayana & Namaskara Mudra) would impress me more if I heard the in a higher quality... it's just too muddy, maybe the tracks haven't been finalized as well?!

• 4 weeks later...

the first 5 minutes of Ashram is amazing. such a incredible hypnotic atmosphere! but futher one bundle of melodies changes to another one- ( it makes me think Astrancer is like old-school god Chakra) at my taste much weaker.

Blazar is much more lovely for me and along with Liquid Flow-Moderate Stimulation and Merr0w-Pixelized Sight - i think it is new-school gem

• 9 months later...

LOL. Gods. I'm sure nor even those big acts see themselves as "gods" because we artists are never happy with the sound we do!

Anoebis , 2-3 albums to be a God? Then should i consider myself one because all my albums are all fantastic to me then and because i have more then 2-3 albums? LOL

This community makes no sense at all . ROTFL.

Astrancer (Bruno) is sure a nice person he's been doing his life and dropping some tunes , he has his ideas and for sure he has some great music despite it might or not get "labelled" or not.

Chances are that he might because the Fountain can drain out of water and people will go and search for water over the same place and if there's no water , simply, they will die on thirst ;) .

Glad i got my own Tap to drink then! :D