Delta - Minusman

Amygdala

Hi gang,

I visited Psyshop this afternoon and was extremely thrilled to see that Minusman *finally* became available in an english-speaking webshop. Great. I got home and wanted to order the CD, but all of a sudden it is unavailable. What gives?!? Is it sold out already, didn't arive in the first place, or...?

Do you know any other place where I can get it? Thanks in advance :)

Oh, and happy newyear!

- A

Hi gang,

I visited Psyshop this afternoon and was extremely thrilled to see that Minusman *finally* became available in an english-speaking webshop. Great. I got home and wanted to order the CD, but all of a sudden it is unavailable. What gives?!? Is it sold out already, didn't arive in the first place, or...?

Do you know any other place where I can get it? Thanks in advance :)

Oh, and happy newyear!

- A

meh, maybe it's for the better... pretty dissapointing album IMO...

Please don't promote illegal file sharing activities on our forum, thanks.

:lol: You are speaking to THE B.O.F.H ;)

He aint promoting, he's just suggesting that Amygdala might want to download the mp3's before buy, since this album is VERY speciel. I personally can't stand this album, but i liked their previous album... So i'm glad i downloaded the mp3s before i wasted my money on it

Please don't promote illegal file sharing activities on our forum, thanks.

please just shut your trap. :) I am not suggesting to illegally share anything, I am suggesting to LISTEN to the album before getting it. I downloaded it, listened to it, bought TWO copies. So, get lost kid! :)

please just shut your trap. :) I am not suggesting to illegally share anything, I am suggesting to LISTEN to the album before getting it. I downloaded it, listened to it, bought TWO copies. So, get lost kid! :)

Well, one of those two copies is the one I should have gotten! Make with it man...

- I have heard a lot of the samples on the myspace, and have a soft spot for itchy repetitive noise. I thought we all did ;)

- A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJaD8G97M0

Really fuckin good album.

yeah funny you put this link cause I gave the album another listen yesterday and was thinking that the best track on it was the remix for As A Child... On the other hand, I took out Scizoeffective and gave it another listen and I wondered what was the difference with the original except that it lasts less? :blink:

I would try a download before you buy it! I personally LOVE it, but it is nothing to do with Psytrance, so you might wanna check it out before you buy it. :)

it's not bad but they should not have released it using the name "Delta" what created imo a high level of expectations...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...